Main Menu

Sewers

Started by Wulor, February 19, 2004, 03:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulor

Can the first 4 sewers be done in any order?  If so, I'm guessing the completion of those 4 open Vxed and Tipt?

Mahes

Yes, you'll get a temporary flag, I believe.  You just talk to the scribe next to the High Priest to fix the order.

Dummkopf

You can do Vxed and Tipt in any order too, and before you even begin the sewer trials. I was in tipt around 30 minutes after server were up on release day. Well, i still miss vxed and tipt flag tho, my usual knight groups have a very hard time and one bad pull will result in a very ugly cr (see invis mobs in barindu anybody?).

Well, and you dont need to bother with sewers if your guild can do the smith rondo event in ferubi.

flush

Quote from: DummkopfYou can do Vxed and Tipt in any order too, and before you even begin the sewer trials. I was in tipt around 30 minutes after server were up on release day. Well, i still miss vxed and tipt flag tho, my usual knight groups have a very hard time and one bad pull will result in a very ugly cr (see invis mobs in barindu anybody?).

Well, and you dont need to bother with sewers if your guild can do the smith rondo event in ferubi.

How do you manage to do that? I hail the High Priest and automatically get the next Sewer trial...

My UI
Quotemmm, let the buku raid credits roll in....mmmm...