Main Menu

What spells would you expect if there was level 66 - 70 ?

Started by Choppin, March 03, 2004, 11:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choppin

Assuming that there will be another raid expansion that simply kick the ass of everyone that has not farmed GoD end zone for some time,

what spells (AAs?) would you think are appropriate (sp?) for beastlords going from 65 to lvl 70 ?

Here goes my list (not going to sort em by level 66 -70):

-new warder at lvl 67 and 70, last pets max hit unfocused = 100ish, hps unfocused 5000, 6250

-warder proc that is lure (at least neg 100 resist check) and 300 dd + stun 1sec / 68

- warder haste that gives the pet a slight increase in flurry and crit chance

-warder heal over time 400 / tick for 10 ticks, 800 mana / 4 sec cast time

-normal warder heal  4000 for 700 mana / 3 sec casttime

- ravaging ferocity (no real naming ideas for this one) 250 atk, 90 to the stats 100 to all resists, + small endurance regen

- group savagery (no component)

- supernatural dominion (cough) 13 mana / hp tick

- grp focus (assuming that shamans get a super group focus)

- assorted minor shm spells

- torpor

- ice nuke 1k

- direct heal 1k

as for AAs:

-multi pet AAs active

- some kind of burnout AA for pet (increasing the pets crit and flurry chance drastically for a while) active

- improved hobble active

- improved double attack chance passive

- new level of bestial frenzy (slight over haste, crit / dmg mods)

- share health with pet (pet taking 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 pct of dmg on you) passive

- warder arbitration (health of yourself and warder get balanced, insta useable AA with maybe 15 min refresh) active

+ general AAs others would get too
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

kurlin

Wildcaller Kurlin <Forged Souls> 69 Feral Lord of The 7th Hammer

Wyxx

Ghoat

I'd expect enuff broken F'd up shit to make me finally give up this stupid game :)

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

Takeen

dewddabst

none.  they made 60-65 to trivialize old world vs POP.  to trivialize pop... lol you would need lvl 80.  in trivialize i mean "lite blue, green".  dont see them making PoP green anytime soon.

Dysz

i can't imagine them giving us torpor, and a 1k direct heal.  i mean, yes... the new mobs will be complete behemoths as exp mobs.  but you can still get to the new level in old zones, in this case pop.  we would have a bit too many shaman things, it overpowers our monk / pet sides.  i do like the idea of sharing % with pet (pet focus regen :D :D :D).  straight 1k nuke seems fair.  only thing you forgot are new dots, we'd probably get 2 or so.  the pet proc you listed is INSANE... 300 damage?  i mean, since level 50 the dd on the proc has only gone up by like 40.  doubling it would be just sick.  and i do like the idea of all the things you listed, but it would make us so absolutely powerful in old zones, you know?

the other thing is, of course, they would have to make another storyline that is in depth.  kill lotsa dragons, check.  kill all the gods, check.  kill whatever the uber mobs in GoD are, check!  what's left?  they're gonna run out of ideas eventually.

with all the abilities you listed, plus a higher stat cap, plus better level vs. level things... i mean soloing tier 2 and 3 wouldn't be unordinary (or challenging, really) for any level 68+ bst.
edit: although i suppose thats what you're aiming for :P
Mark these words: One day this chalk outline will circle this city.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=472464">http://pinkfloyd49.tripod.com/sig.txt>

Choppin

Dont know if torpor would be so overpowering, as it has a movement and attack speed penalty,

Pet upgrades (including a new powerful proc) need to be cause SoEs pet foci do not compare to what we loose with our number of attack with 30 dmg / 20dly weps to other classes (ok the new GoD pet focus still has to be found but somehow I dont expect too great things from it)

Anyways in order to get what I listed the content would have to be extreme hard, on the other side it would help a broad range of beastlords (those not fortune enough bein in the few top guilds on server) to do / reach more content. (spells should never be no drop, I guess the PoP model would be the best for the trickle down effect)

Can assure you other classes would gain same or more power (not sure about the pure melees, more skills on short timers I d say and of course AAs and special gear for em)

think I forgot a slow, 67 pct and a neg 75 resist check mod would be ok :)
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord