Main Menu

Spawning The Savage Platinum Fist mob(s) in PoFire

Started by Strommbeast, January 09, 2004, 03:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trahma

Bah Emm,

There are BL mates that are PO'd too.  Why yah never invite me along to play in fire?  Its because the DD proc I have is fire based and the mobs there are immune isnt it :(

bugman

where's best to camp this? just recently got pofire access so not completely familiar with the zone yet, but have looked around some. talked to a bst that said just camp near graveyard. i did this with a group including chanter that kept a jopal hunter charmed and hasted and we kept like 40-50 mobs perma dead near graveyard area and over nearly 6 hours got zero named spawns. is this right spot or do i need to go somewhere else to camp pet weapon?
~Bugman - Venril Sathir

Xanin

Yeah, that's pretty much the best spot, either to the right or the left of the ZI. Spent 2 hours there last night and couldn't get one to spawn.

malkor wolfestorm

Also if you have someone you trust in the guild pass on your info.   I know I attended about 6 kills for the fists and they didnt drop once.   Then the day after thanksgiving I log on and low and behold there they were sitting in my inventory.

An officer that had my info logged me on to loot them.   Just recently a bard in the guild got the pet sword from water the same way.  Second sword on server he is very happy.

Vorph

You need to kill "a fiery steed" for the horse mini, and the 'giant' obsidian lava spider which is actually baby-sized in order to spawn the queen.

A ranger who knows what he's doing can easily pull those ph's as soon as they spawn... There's no easily identifiable way to get the jopal mini to spawn, that one you just need to get lucky on.

Ramagh

Actually it's possible to identify all the PHs, though not super easy: the pathing is slightly different from normal mobs in that they don't stop when they turn. The normal mobs mark a pause when they turn.

Xanin

Ah, finally, got lucky and had a random person /tell me to come get them  :)  Thanks Lidokidz of Talons of Fire.