Main Menu

Fennin Ro Down =)

Started by Grymlok, January 20, 2004, 12:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grymlok

Our 2nd crack at the ring, had 52 people.  Wiped 3 times, nailed him the 4th time.

The Berserker: Foecussed

Ghoat

Once you get a tank with right AC, and get the in/out & max melee range, he is easy pharmin'.  But oh what a pita until then ;)

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

Xanin

GDI Grym, what time did you guys finish?
Now i gotta hope he's up late on a weekend night  :P

Yiktiki

Gratz!  Funny how mileage can vary on that guy.  My old guild tried him on at least 3 attempts before I left them last Sept... failed every time (don't remember how many attempts each time.)  I came back last month, they STILL hadn't beaten him.  Some new up n comer guild had already entered eplanes and killed Fennin by that time (a casual guild that only raids like 3-4 days a week.)

I am apping w/ a different guild (different server) who is in PoTime now, they don't really even touch Fennin now, I ended up tagging along with another eplanes guild that is getting going... this was their second Fennin kill, man was it scary.

I love to kill things in a smooth and efficient guild that knows what they are doing.  Man I can't believe how 'easy' The Rathe was with the guild I am apping with.  (But don't get me started on LDoN raids... they are painful.)
Starlighte - Tauren Druid - Level 70
Misscreant - Blood Elf Warlock - Level 70
Kilrogg Server

RETIRED
Elder Yiktiki Tumbo - Feral Lord
Starlighte Starbrighte - Pocket Druid
Luclin Server

Noxdowne Draggout

Gratz on FR!

now wait until reparm.

/shiver

Nox

Misser

Misser - Veredi Arcanum CT

Grymlok

Xanin, we finished up around 7am est  :shock: .  First we did Pyronis (a first for us), and wasted about 30 minutes trying to pull Quavonis Firetail, before giving up and heading to Fennin.  And Arch Mage Yozanni spawned while we were trying Fennin himself, but it was way too late for us to attempt anything else.

As far as the strat we used, we ranged fought him, as we were having lots of issues with the AE rampage.  At about 20%, melees ran in and /disc'd.  With only 6 rangers and one wizzie, I'm happy how it turned out  :lol:

malkor wolfestorm

GRATZY

Reparm is cake , I hate Magmaton and Babnoxis ( that dot sucks ).

Ghoat

Max, and I do mean MAX melee = no ae rampage.  Hint - turn run off & walk on :)

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

totania

Quote from: Noxdowne DraggoutGratz on FR!

now wait until reparm.

The only thing frightening about Reparm is the knowledge that you'll see a Zha's every 23498420938423 kills.  Beyond that, he's nothing.  =P

Member of Night Eternal

Murkk Dakruul

Whats this "Zha" you speak of?!?...

:cry:
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

Ratrass

Yeah, I got the Zha off our very first Reparm kill cause all monks and beastlords had REBB, so we decided to just do a straight up lotto for fun.  We have killed him 7 times since then, and all the monks hate me because another has not dropped.

So instead they keep looting my FR Vest every time we get a Fennin kill.

BAstaRDs!

Grats on your kill!  Hopefully your guild sees the FR Vest as a beastlord first item.  Mine doesnt  :(
Ratrass ChinchillaFang
65 Beastlord
Karana

Misser

Da Fennin BP is sweeeeeeeeet.

Monk, Druids and Beastlords all think so  :)

I for one do my xp in PoE and collect trade skill components so our very skilled trademasters ( we have a few with 250 in all Tradeskills), can make some Stonehide armor.

Advantage being, when I finally get my paws on that Fennin Tunic, I'll prolly be wearing a Stonehid BP that I can hand on to someone else.

I like tha fact that a tradeskill made BP is the 5th best in game for Beastlords.
Misser - Veredi Arcanum CT

Dummkopf

Fennin BP goes straight to beastlords and then monks, druids only if no bst or monk is on that still can use it. Well, i guess i will have to wait very long for that timeless leather pattern...

Grymlok

And tonight we finally beat Dust ring in air, giving us a couple Xegony keys.  We're probably going to attempt her the first shot we get.