Main Menu

Fennin Ro Down =)

Started by Grymlok, January 20, 2004, 12:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dummkopf

Good luck on Xegony, i like that fight but i dont like the droprate of the exquisite pursteel wraps. In all the kills we had only 3 drops, 2 of them left the guild and despite my 90% attendance i still dont have them. Since we only kill her for reflaggings now my chances are very slim to ever get them.

Laba

Hah all we ever see are Puresteel Every single twink has em now and they're rotting.
Laba Lamp
65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Grymlok

Quote from: totaniaThe only thing frightening about Reparm is the knowledge that you'll see a Zha's every 23498420938423 kills.  Beyond that, he's nothing.  =P

Well, we dropped Reparm last night (first attempt).  Was very ugly, tank died @ 70%, then we zerged him the rest of the way.  Lots of fun chaining pets w/Calliav praying they will make him pause for more than 1 round  :lol: .

And a Zha did drop.  I had the dkp to claim it if I wanted, but I just got a REBB last week, so I let it go to another bst.

The Berserker: Foecussed

Kitana

Grymlok

Dropped Mystical Arbitor of Earth on our first shot last night, poeb here we come  :lol:

Also dropped Reparm again (flawless kill)... and ANOTHER Zha staff dropped.  Are you guys sure it is his rare drop?  We're 2 for 2 so far.

Xanin

la~

Need coffee and mucho dkp... missing all the fun...

*steps on Grym's tail*

I personally think Fennin hates BST/Monks... or perhaps just me  :P

I've been on 11 TZ kills seen one battle fist (not mine), 8 PoF rares killed, not one SPF, I can't wait to see what luck i'll bring to Xeg lol

Grymlok

Hrm.. good point.  I /veto your presence at the downing of the big-breasted goddess.

Personally, I'm dying for the haste/druzzil's distance bracer from the dust ring in earth.  FT7 shields for casters are all well and good, but, since we have like 7 of those now, can we get a bracer to drop?   :P

Kryq

Good luck on X!  But watch out for her dangerous http://eqcleric.gameglow.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=17980">Boobie Taunt!

-Kryq

Xanin

Quote from: GrymlokHrm.. good point.  I /veto your presence at the downing of the big-breasted goddess.

Personally, I'm dying for the haste/druzzil's distance bracer from the dust ring in earth.  FT7 shields for casters are all well and good, but, since we have like 7 of those now, can we get a bracer to drop?   :P

Ha! can't blame me on the shields! haven't been on one Dust yet. Your veto will hold provided the attempt is not on a weekend... shoulda killed her last night when you had the chance  :twisted:

Grymlok

Yeah, we should have.. the Fists dropped  :cry:

::EDIT 2/9/04::

Yay, we dropped the boobie goddess!  No fists for me =(

2x her ring though, which wasnt bad.  Coulda gotten it, but saving dkp.