Main Menu

The Binden Concerrentia

Started by Sinafrisky, January 26, 2004, 06:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinafrisky

Wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the equipment forum but since all drops come from the elementals I decided to post it here.  I'm working on finishing the The Binden Concerrentia and have the earth and fire fragments and I know I can get a water fragment easily with a single group.  

I can't seem to get a group willing to go get the living Fragment of Air. Is it better to wait for a raid for this peice? First time we were in zone we weren't prepared for the Castellan of Air to split and now I can't get convince people to try again.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=618489" target="_blank" class="postlink">Sinafrisky
Only the brave
Veeshan

tiggerroo

Almost everyone I know has gotten the air frag on a raid.  I believe a few of my guildies did it with a group, but they took some really solid people.  They may have had a bot or two out of group.
Tiggerroo N'Blinky
70 beastlord kitty
Talionis - Prexus

Ghoat

Air sucks :/  It's a raid only zone - the exp sucks, the mobs are a pita etc... it's just not worth the hassle.  The air part is the hold up for a lot of people - epecially if you guild has keys & a necro in place, at that point you are just going to Air to kill Xeg & not clearing & getting a chance for the drop :/

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

Murkk Dakruul

It does drop alot during raids though, so thats a plus.
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

Soriab

Seeing how I just got elemental able anyone have a quick dirty mob = part list that they can impart to us?

malkor wolfestorm

If I remember they all drop off the mephits in all 4 zones.   Like stated above once your guild has all 4 rings done in air you will most likely not be raiding there ever again.  Or maybe get lucky and your guild will be needing something to raid because all else is dead.  

So blow on those dice and hope for good rolls in air.   We have a necro in place for Xegony now so we never raid the rings except once or twice when bored.  The raids are just so boring there.

Kirruu

The piece from Air is a PAIN in the *we know what*.

Earth/Fire/Water is easy, just might take some time. Earth is good exp so it's not hard to talk folks into helping. Need a strong group for that. Fire - any kiter can solo those. Water - only need tank/slower/healer and pull Mephits from the zone in (3 of them spawn there). Now Air is another story..  Either get two groups together of folks that want to help out in Air (yeah, like that's gonna happen) or wait for the raid. I'm waiting on the second option =p

Sinafrisky

Ok thanks for the information, guess I'll wait till we start raiding air, unless i get lucky and people want to explore the zone :)
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=618489" target="_blank" class="postlink">Sinafrisky
Only the brave
Veeshan

Kossos

when running in to die to get necro summon up top i like to run up as far as i can to see how far i can get

made it pretty far up and seen a corpse with a big ass train behind me no one was around and only my guild was in zone so dont know who killed it.
bent down and there was air piece looted and my train slammed into me as soon as i hit accept

but yes best way to get it is to go with raid but can be done with 1 group but xp sucks there and mobs lot harder then other zones
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=725398" TARGET="_blank"> Kossos 65 Feral Lord
http://www.clubfu.net/" TARGET="_blank">Club Fu
Bristlebane

bummp

Don't listen to Kossos.  He is all about running around with his tunic off to show off his manly barbarian chest to try and pick up more ladies than the rest of us. :-(
Master Bummp Indanite
Feral Lord of Bristlebane, 67 seasons and counting
Veeshan's Fury

Emmdee

That run is the best part of raiding Xegony.... got almost to the rainbow last time!