Main Menu

LV 80 bst weapon upgrades

Started by Heab, October 03, 2010, 08:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heab

Ello all, i just recently started playing after taking a 6 month break, and i'm trying to find upgrades for my weapons. I'm currently using Fabled Savage Platinum Fists/Highmaul of Anguish, and i'm looking for something new to help me boost dps. I haven't checked out DPS charts yet, but i was just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction with a few recommendations. I dont have underfoot yet, but i'll probably end up downloading it in the next few days.  Looking for something i can get with the help of a few friends, or better yet by myself. Thanks for the help.

nedoirah

I have a link for weapons. It's an easy list

Weapons

Hzath

Just a heads up, there's a new expansion that launches on October 12th.  It includes all the expansions with it so when it goes live you'll get Uunderfoot as well, if you're planning on upgrading you should definitely wait.  There will almost certainly be new attuneable/groupable weapons to hunt for when it goes live that are better than what you have now and what's available now.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.