Main Menu

Editted Post - Kashmiir

Started by Stunky Beast, March 23, 2004, 11:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stunky Beast

While I'm not overly offended that you editted my post, I'm trying to figure out how you or anyone else took it as an advertisement for IGE or Yantis.

My post was not "why is plat so CHEAP to buy on IGE???" ... it was about the price they want you to pay for it has remained the same, but what they PAY OUT TO THE PLAYER SELLING PLAT has dropped $40-$25 USD in 1 night. The last time that happen, Yantis admitted to duping plat and didn't really care. So do does that mean it's happening again?

That's all I wanted to know, feel free to restore my post if you now understand the point of it.  :?

Stunky.

Kashmiir Battlekat

I understood the gist of your post and did not consider it an over-all advertisement, but what caught my eye was "..and they are selling plat even CHEAPER!" or some such posting.

I did not wish for you to take offense and I hope none was, but any light shed on IGE/Yantis which is positive appears to me and much of our Community as "pro-Yantis" (and we are mostly very very anti-Yantis/IGE)

Rather then cause stir amongst the volitile Beastlord Community I felt an edit was needed.

Understand also that I do that VERY rarely. I do not like editing peoples post. Im very much for freedom of speech and we all should have an opinion, but the IGE/Yantis subject is very very touchy here. So I eyeball them posts very closely.

Again, I want to apologize for editing your post, but I felt it in the best interest of everyone that I do so.

PEACE!

Lorathir

It's usually at this point that I come wading in, blowin steam about the place and spitting bile.

For a change though, why don't you have a look at what I like to do in my spare time.

http://www.extremeironing.com/

Stunky Beast

Kash,

No where in my post did it say they were selling platinum cheaper. I would never in a million years shed positive light on IGE or Yantis, especially with the way things have been going.

I'd encourage you to re-read my post, but you can't, you've edited it. I think it's rather presumptious to think that the "rather volitle Beastlord Community" would not grasp the point of my post or concern. I'd like to think the majority have some reading comprehesion.

The entire point of my post was to ask if there is reason to be alarmed that there might be another plat duping scam lingering due to IGE/Yantis cutting their pay out for platinum so severly, yet not dropping the price in the cost to purchase it.

Example:

Monday to buy platinum it was $194 USD for 200k. To sell platinum it was $64 USD.

Tuesday to buy platinum it was $194 USD for 200k. To sell platinum it was $25 USD.

Today, it is $194 USD for 200k. To sell platinum it is $25 USD.

Do you see where I'm headed with this? The last time I saw such a drastic reduction in the price to sell platinum was back in December? when we have the plat duping scam in Befallen that Yantis so graciously admitted too. I still don't see where this is positive advertisement to IGE or Yantis.

Stunky.

TheOriginalGronker

Or ... if you want to worry about plat selling for $$$ keep it to yourself as much as possible rather than multi-posting about it.  :roll:

Kashmiir Battlekat

Stunky,
The debate on the subject of IGE/Yantis and Platinum Sales should just end Sir. Seriously. It does nothing but pick off the hardened bloodly scab that caused the rift in the Beastlord Community. I would prefer no debate or discussion takes place about IGE/Yantis here.

If you would like to discuss this you should feel free to PM me.

I will end the post in saying that I read your article. I agree that something is 'odd' about there current sales/purchases. Perhaps there revenue has begun to drop some and there out go has increased through employment, board purchases and Item/Plat buy outs.

I culd only hope they go belly up and then sink in to oblivion.

mac173

With the economy in the state it is, with people cutting back in many areas, there just may not be as much demand as there used to be, of the reserves of plat may be high enough that they do not currently need more plat, therefore a reduction in price of what is paid for plat. There could be many reasons for it. I think the upshot is, there MAY be a duping scam going on, look out for it. If you see it, report it to SOE, but what ever you do,
DON'T POST THE DUPE!
Just let SOE know about it, don't spread the poison.