Main Menu

Combined post of all Epic 1.5 Info (will keep updated)

Started by LyonoThundercat, September 17, 2004, 06:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felpaw

Elder Animist Muada said 'At the eye of the storm in the sky, there are rumors of a hungry beast. It was once an surmountable spirit, but it has learned and aged and grown too powerful for anyone to tame. Its spirit is imbued with a feral force that must be reclaimed by a beastlord. You must release the savage energy it has absorbed and return it to me. We will return it to the spirit world at once.

Does this sound like the PoP zone PoAir?  Maybe one of the mobs at the area where you use the key to get up to Xegony?

If not that, then how about Wall of Slaughter in OoW?  It has a small raid killable NPC (forget name) and this would be about the right difficulty to finish 1.5 epic......

Volsykat

I don't think we're nearly that far Felpaw...the necro 1.5 has been completed and it's about 5x as long as we've gotten so far, including at least 3 raidish mobs and 2 multi-group encounters (or high-equip kite, in their case)
Volsykat Litterbox
66th Feral Lord of Solusek Ro
Sun Clan of Warriors

Felpaw

Quote from: VolsykatI don't think we're nearly that far Felpaw...the necro 1.5 has been completed and it's about 5x as long as we've gotten so far, including at least 3 raidish mobs and 2 multi-group encounters (or high-equip kite, in their case)

Karaza is in my guild and finished the necro one last night.  He did the whole thing with one group or less up untill the mini raid mob last night in Nobles Causeway, to finish it.

Perhaps we are not that far...

Volsykat

I was just going off memory from the walkthrough, I know a few of the encounters he did didn't seem like they could be done with as few people by any but the higher-end geared...but it does seem alot longer than we're at in ours.
Volsykat Litterbox
66th Feral Lord of Solusek Ro
Sun Clan of Warriors

Sriab Silverclaws

QuoteElder Animist Muada said 'At the eye of the storm in the sky, there are rumors of a hungry beast

Center of Plane of Storms, it looks like the eye of the storm and even fits right.

Elder Sriab Silverclaws 70 Wildblood My Profile

Latang

But there are no ground spawns around there (that I could find anyway) and there is no oddly named mob, just frogs and tads and stuff. Any other "storm" zones?

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>

Siodan

i think one key here is that the text sai "At the eye of the storm in the sky" not "IN" , also since Time and Abysmal are the only zones that i know of that has a storm in the sky /shrug this hurts my head ...also sine the Savage hunter in Gunthank dosen't take the essence to release it what about the one at the lighthouse? the one we got our spell from? he was a bst too.  I also remember some text somewhere about releaseing spirits..tho after so many hours strait researching it's all blured and have no clue who/what/when/where it was.  blah....
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Bheran

I missed a raid Thursday to the PoP zone PoA. The next day, one of the beasts in the guild said they got a drop from there and they thought it might be for the epic. I will find out exactly what it was and what mob and get back to y'all soon, but it's probably what we're looking for.
Bheran Feralblood & Dernit
Wildcaller and the best damn dog on Inny
Innoruuk server

jitathab

Hey guys posted a few days this thread.....

http://www.beastlords.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3688

Fierce Spirit Clay sounds like it might fit especially as what zone it was in...

- edit - nm read in another thread here that this is for shaman epic, can someone confirm?

Doctor Choddy Chud

Has anyone considered that certain items may be used in more than one epic?
Elder Onti - 65 Vah Shir Feral Lord
331 AAs
I TANKED ATEN HA RA

<Exhumed>
Cazic-Thule

Hzark

Quote from: jitathabHey guys posted a few days this thread.....

Fierce Spirit Clay sounds like it might fit especially as what zone it was in...

- edit - nm read in another thread here that this is for shaman epic, can someone confirm?

I suspect a lot of people are going to be very unhappy if the Epic 1.5 (for whatever class) requires elemental flagging (or god forbid, Time flagging).

Not that this affects me personally, but it would be nice if those folk who are guildless or in family guilds could have a shot at completing their Epic 1.5.
Wildcaller Hzark Drakyr

www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=688699

Bheran

I saw that same post, Jitatha, but could not find anything on the shaman boards saying that it was needed at all... I suspect that it's for ours. My guildee is lacking the gryme piece to continue, once he gets it, we'll confirm/deny it.
Bheran Feralblood & Dernit
Wildcaller and the best damn dog on Inny
Innoruuk server

Ukator Iceblood

I can't see that Air piece being used for 1.5, thinking it will be 2.0 if it is ours.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Nusa

It might be..after all, we now know the necro 1.5 requires a PoE drop (tradable, however). We do know it's not for the step we're currently stuck on -- It's been tried.

Felpaw

Quote from: jitathabHey guys posted a few days this thread.....

If you have done the epic up to this part you can determine if the clay is for us by giving it to Muada.  If it is for this step Muada will not accept the trade.  The trade window will remain open and you will get a Red text message to the affect that you need to turn in all quest pieces for this step at the same time.