Main Menu

lvl 65 spell lineup

Started by Taiglin, August 08, 2005, 04:40:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiglin

All-

Back after 8mo break and am wondering if things have changed to the point where I should revisit my default fighting spells line-up (or track down any new ones). Any input would be appreciated.

tainted breath - cheapy aggro
incapacitate
frost spear
ice shard
scorp venom
fero
sha's revenge
vigor of zehks - was the ol quick lvl 49 pet heal. Saw the next series of heals have that timer now but of course are more mana. Usually 2box with a Dru and/or small groups with mostly baz equipment. Might get back into some raiding in the near future. With that as the background are people memming the higher lvl heals (though mana management is something I deal with while grinding) and if so which one? The reason I kept it up in the past is it has saved me when things went badly and the lvl 49 heal was the best combo of cast speed, mana, and amount healed.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

rdahl

Other than adjustments to heal spells cast time and mana I don't think anything much has changed on <=65 spells.
Blacknose Crackedfang 71st season of The Nameless

Gungagunga

Ya best pet heal (forget name offhand) is now worth memming.

Poison DoT's have had their agro reduced so you can get rid of tainted breath and add in another nuke.

Hrann

You can probably replace Tainted Breath with drowsy for cheap aggro (unless that has changed also?)

Kanan

incap ftw.. few peeps do cripple, and it took me 5 mins of casting on a mob to finally use up abt 6, 7k of mana for incap agroing when I was just no-damage tanking the time phase 1 add.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Skratz

QuoteYou can probably replace Tainted Breath with drowsy for cheap aggro

depending on your spell haste (if you have it)  drowsy stays 2.5 sec cast, and lvl 50 slow goes to 1.8 second cast.  For me I use lvl 50 slow for the .7 sec faster caster.  and only extra 25 mana which is still cheap.
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
75 Beastlord of Vazaelle(Troll Power!)
Now residing in Maelin Starpyre