Main Menu

Suggestions on Hunting grounds for a 5 box team

Started by throtbot, August 24, 2005, 10:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

throtbot

My crew consists of a 68 cleric(ungrouped) , the rest of the group is 52 (War,Ench,Mag,Dru)
Tank has around 4500 hp unbuffed , around 6kish i think buffed.

Were in the grey right now.The group is killing quite fast ,but EXP seems to be on the slow side.

Can anyone make a suggestion of a better spot. We also tried LDONS which are really bad exp,and are quite hard on me personaly. I get pretty drained after about  2 succeses.

thx

Arazex

The Grey has a negative exp mod iirc , at that lvl witht he clr , id prolly suggest Griegs personally  :-)
Arazex 70th Beastlord - Fennin Ro

Lizsolo

Yep, I'd suggest GE as well.  If you don't want to fart with the first room (from the DSP zone) just invis on straight across to the next room and start there.  That group could easily hold the courtyard (suggesting that since it's a pita for me to roam when botting).
Lizsolo - Barbie Beastlord and her dog Poochie
Rodcet Nife

darury

Quote from: Arazex on August 24, 2005, 10:36:39 PM
The Grey has a negative exp mod iirc , at that lvl witht he clr , id prolly suggest Griegs personally  :-)

It's actually one of the Hot Zones right now.  That being said, it's still an annoying zone....
The Action Figure Army
Darsacat 70 Beastlord -- Darury 70 Cleric --  Nulyen 70 Druid -- Mjah 70 Magician -- Jumlum 70 Bard