Main Menu

TD Question, and Soloable Statistics of the Epic

Started by sayrel, June 09, 2005, 07:48:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sayrel

from my experience now, a 65+ cleric with decent gear and aa can solo most of this epic.  I did all the spirit fights, except perma which i had only a 70 druid instead of a 70 cleric., and the collection items so far.)  most of these mobs are easy, summon your proc hammer and go at it.  do virtue and any other shielding buffs you have.  yaulp for mana regen over and over.  send in your beastlords pet and nuke and dot or set him up on melee.  you can occasionally nuke with the cleric if you feel safe with the mana you are left with to heal for the rest of the battle.  back off and complete heal yourself when you need it and let the beastlord pet tank for a few seconds.  an important thing to remember with this is that it doesn't matter how fast you kill it, but that you kill it eventually.  the only mob i had a problem with was the swamp of no hope one.  as soon as i got in the water i remembered I couldn't nuke under water.  which also meant my hammer would not proc.  I summoned the cleric pet and sent my beastlords pet in and set my beastlord up on shore to nuke and dot since he got stunned to much anyway.  I would tank on the cleric to let my mana regen as i yaulped, backed off, healed myself under water, then healed the beastlord pet.  then stepped off shore to nuke twice then go back in and repeat.  sucessful after about 10 to 15 minutes.

Anyway on to my question.  What level can the TD images be pulled single?  and can they be pacified safely.  i'm aware there's been a lot of change to this so i'm rechecking.  thanks.

Dakat

To my recollection, I think a 68+ character should be able to single pull each mob without using a pacification of some sort.  As long as you pull the Light Blue/Blue Image first. Everything else will be green to the level 68. Reason is their is one Image that is level 55 and the rest are in the 51 to 52 level range. I did this part of my epic before the level changes were increased to 15. I was 63 when I did mine and the level difference was only 10 levels below.

A level 29 druid should be able to single pull them with Harmony of Nature. A cleric or paladin with Pacify shouldn't have any problems either. The pacify line's only change was the duration the spell lasts. The resist checks are still the same, based on level of the spell being casted against the level of the mobs being casted on.  To keep the resist rate down, just have an enchanter or shaman cast a Charisma buff on the character and you could also wear some Charisma items to assist in boosting or just items alone if a buffer is not available. As with charms and pacify lines of spells use Charisma as a basis.