Main Menu

Beast lord Tacvi Wep?

Started by janabell, September 02, 2004, 05:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janabell

has any one found what our class only WPN is from Tacvi?
Janabell 75 Beast Lord
Guild Member of Iratus Lepus

Ukator Iceblood

I have seen on Lucy the class ones for Monks/Warriors/Rogues/Bards thats it though.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Urim

I heard from someone that they saw a link of it and it was a 1hb with an incredible dmg/dly ratio probably due to the fact that our 1hb was capping out below h2h. Since on test our skills are all capping the same it wouldnt surprise me to learn they have taken the bst only weapon off loot tables until they can tweak it to match with what the new caps will be. Or it could simply be that nobody has killed the mob that drops the bst only weapon. I remember rogues bitching about how they were gonna be stuck with DoD and didn't think they had a rogue only PoTime weapon because it was SOO long before they saw it drop.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

janabell

hmm this looks like the Monk WPN

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=69120

i would tink the beast lord is simular eather that or there just gona add beast lord to that
Janabell 75 Beast Lord
Guild Member of Iratus Lepus

Ukator Iceblood

Awful proc for that weapon though.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Oscurro

I've been wondering this myself.  We've had the bard, cleric, wizard, and rogue drop I believe.
Predator   Oscurro Cazador  
Cestus Dei
Veeshan

Liga

neg 300 on resist check for proc though

Ukator Iceblood

Have all the bad guys sans Tuant'whatever been killed in Tacvi? I've crushed websites but found no God is Beat update.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Oscurro

There's a couple we haven't beaten yet I believe.  Still working on it though.  Wish we didn't have to keep killing the goat to get into Tacvi.  I bet the zone would have been beaten by now if it weren't for that.
Predator   Oscurro Cazador  
Cestus Dei
Veeshan

Choppin

I find that monk club totally uninspired, hope they dont add us to it and there is instead a different BST only weapon.
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Cathartic

We just got into Tacvi and killed the first Goat.  You have to kill her everytime you go?  We got a lockout for her and wasnt sure if a shadow would respawn in her place that would drop no loot(we havent had a chance to go back since).

Cathartic

Choppin

Think you can read the "lockout timer" more as a respawntimer, think first tacvi goat will respawn every 3 days ( or 2.5 ? ), annoying fight for sure.
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Caali

I know a bunch of people in Heaven and Earth (Saryrn Guild that submitted that link to monk weapon). I asked them to link it to me when it dropped, nothing so far!
Caali and Claws
65 Beastlady of Saryrn
Magelo

Chokidaii

Edit:  Good point.  Never mind!

Bengali

How could you possibly "doubt" that you are breaking the NDA? Especially when you are posting infoz that you got from beta that no one has discovered on live servers yet?  :roll:
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"