Main Menu

Rank II TSS spells

Started by Saniiro, September 24, 2006, 01:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arazex

Found the pet haste rk2 in Valdehom or w/e at the mammoth trainer camp , now to get this expansion on bst account lol , also had necro pet haste , paladin heal , and some other clr rng spells drop as well...first time in this zone and spent maybe 3 hours or so there.

Decent xp and easy - had 2 rng , shaman , clr , clr bot and wiz , rng tank'd easily so shouldnt be to hard but never got hit myself
Arazex 70th Beastlord - Fennin Ro

Nimbin

I got rank II Steeltrap in Ashengate just farming mobs near the entrance.

Timberghost

I've gotten 3 rank II spells in Direwind Cliffs so far in the undead camps there.

These are the ones that I know for sure dropped there.

• Diregriffon Bite Rank II
  • Healing of Uluaness Rank II
  • Minohten Mending Rank II

BTW they all dropped in a single night's clearing of the undead camps with a guild group, so the drop rate isn't bad.

I know a guildie also got Fever Spike Rank II in Icefall Glacier, but I didn't ask him what camp he got it from.

Tigrah

I was given pet heal 2, target heal 2, and vim 2 by a guildy. all of them dropped quite quickly from a camp in direwind. not hte boneyard either... can't remember which one it was.
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

Tigrah

Could i request a summary of the rank 2 spells, and their drop locals compiled so far?
I was able to given pet heal, SV, and target heal by a guildy who was camping in direwind... I just don't remember the camp
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

Gatorr

Spellbreaker's Guard Rk. II dropped from one of the huge golem mobs in Verg mines passed the area you need key for.  Haven't found a mob to use it on yet though.