Main Menu

Beastlord 2.0 Checklist

Started by Darinae, March 05, 2006, 07:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darinae

Here is a walkthrough for the Beastlord 2.0 epic, requirements are having the 1.5 already completed to begin these steps.

I have used information from these boards mostly to compile this checklist.  If there are any errors, missing steps, or redundant steps please comment so I may update it.  Thank you.  I hope the beastlord community finds some use for it. :)

[ ] Speak with Elder Animist Muada and receive 'Peculiar Unshapen Piece of Wood' (found in Shar Vahl, on the palace roof inside a yellow building in the corner, near the bard guildmasters)
[ ] Speak with Scout Husman Found in Grimling Forest from apparent random spawn mobs, say "I wish to end the great threat in the grimling forest".
[ ] Locate and kill Colonel (paths near -240, 100) and General (paths near 500, 400) both in Grimling Forest, loot 2 Eerie Medallions.
[ ] Kill Dismal Darkpaw Mystic in Jaggedpine (near +3400 +380 in the gnoll caves) Hit for 921 max, fully slowable and AE's Cessation of Health, loot Scalding Blood. (Speak with Rashara Wrualla to spawn him.)
[ ] Erylasi the Kingdom of Wind - Locate & kill the Spiritfrenzied Phoneix on Phoenix Isle (Isle 6), loot Fierce Spirit Clay.
[ ] With the parts go and see Elder Animist Muada again, hand in the parts and say "Make the totem", receive Combined Essence & Elders' Totem Mold, she hands back what you hand in.
[ ] Head to Plane of Knowledge, you will need 100+ skill in pottery, baking and blacksmithing.
   - In the kiln next to the small bank in PoK, combine two Eerie Medallions, the Scalding Blood, and the Fierce Spirit Clay to create Gilded Resonating Clay.
   - Take the Gilded Resonating Clay, the Peculiar Unshapen Piece of Wood, and the Combined Essence to the oven by the main bank and combine to create the Malleable Glowing Totem.
   - Take the Malleable Glowing Totem and the Elders' Totem Mold to the forge near the bank and combine to create the Spiritbound Totem.
[ ] Go back to speak with Elder Animist Muada, hand in the Spiritbound Totem (final combine), say "I have finished the important duty" & "what trapped spirits".
[ ] Find Jillaa Oogblat in Nobles Causeway (near Bonecracker).
[ ] Kill the Bazu Terror & 4 Bazu Crushers that spawn upon hailing Jillaa Oogblat, loot Feral Dust. (Crushers are mezzable, Terror casts single target stun).
[ ] Kill the mini Discordling Dark Animist that spawns from Bazu Terror's corpse (hits 500, procs 3 min mez), loot the Dark Animist Wand.
[ ] Hand in the Dark Animist Wand to Jillaa Oogblat.
[ ] Head back to Elder Animist Muada, hand in the Feral Dust, say "I agree to take on this charge", receive Blended Elixir of Fortitude.
[ ] Head back to Jillaa Oogblat in NC. Hand her the Blended Elixir of Fortitude.
[ ] Find the Tormented Scout in Bloodfields (SW of the bridge), say "strong" to trigger next event.
[ ] Kill Discordling Dark Animist http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=17331, loot Gemmed Dark Animist Wand.
("It was a really easy fight, had me (about 11k buffed), a warrior (about 15k buffed) a cleric and a druid. I just had them wait at zone in inside one of the cubbys and then i trained the whole pack of things and zoned. They run really slow, much slower than sow. I had sow and when i came back they werent even to the tunnel. At this point they were staggered quite a bit so I tagged the DDA and he followed me to the zone single and we just killed him there pretty quick. Resisted most of his ae's and he really isn't that tough, hit for like 500-600." - anonymous beastlord (sorry I didn't mark down the name))
[ ] Turn in Gemmed Dark Animist Wand to the Tormented Scout, receive Wrapped Gemmed Dark Animist Wand back.
[ ] Get the Globe of Discordant Energy from Anguish.
[ ] Return to Elder Animist Muada and hand in the Wrapped Gemmed Dark Animist Wand.
[ ] Speak with Elder Animist Dumul, say "lost" and give him 5k plat to receive the Spiritbound Totem back.
[ ] Return to Elder Animist Muada and hand in the Globe of Discordant Energy and the Spiritbound Totem, receive Letter from Muada.
[ ] Head to Hollowshade Moore and locate Alladnu Araihse (SE of the zone from Shar Vahl zoneline, along the shore of the water).
[ ] Turn in the Letter from Muada & (de-auged) Savage Lord's Totem to Alladnu Araihse.  Follow her & say "I am ready" following the text.
[ ] Receive 10 AA points and your Spiritcaller Totem of the Feral!

Nusa

Jillaa Oogblat: on a 1 hour up, 2 hour down cycle. Doesn't show on track, you gotta have someone look. Marked on mapfiend map.

Tormented scout: on a 30 min up, 2 hour down cycle. Dunno about track, but much easier to check. Marked on mapfiend map.

You don't have to give anyone 5K for a spiritbound totem unless you were stupid enough to destroy the first one you got.

(edit -- info about tormented scout is dated. Now he is up nearly all the time, except for a short time after being triggered.
Also I'm told that Jillaa is now trackable.)

Darinae

"Go back to speak with Elder Animist Muada, hand in the Spiritbound Totem (final combine), say "I have finished the important duty" & "what trapped spirits"."

Do you have to hand the totem in during this step and if so is it handed back to you?

Nusa

Muada's instruction is "Return to me and tell me that you are finished with this important duty." He never told you to give it to him, nor is it necessary....possessing it is sufficient.

Telocsilver

Found the grimling Colonel at loc P1240 N220

Lenoth

/BUMP
someone sticky it ?

Lenoth Erazor
75 beastlord
Dawn of Destiny
7th hammer

Petts

Quote from: Nusa on March 06, 2006, 12:58:25 AM
Jillaa Oogblat: on a 1 hour up, 2 hour down cycle. Doesn't show on track, you gotta have someone look. Marked on mapfiend map.

Quote from: Nusa on March 06, 2006, 12:58:25 AM

As of last week ... April 25, 2007 ... Jillaa Oogblat is trackable from the WoS ZI by a druid.

Nusa

It was true at the time, but Sony backtracked on having many untrackable mobs once the trackers started screaming, so if it's changed, great!

Also, the tormented scout in BF has changed since I wrote that too. Used to be you had trouble finding it up...now it seems to be up almost all the time. Goes away when it gets triggered, but I don't know for how long.

Personally, I think our 2.0 is too easy, even easier than our 1.5. With the level limit increase, the hardest parts can be done with a strong single group.

Farinea

I just did the Grimlings this past saturday - went with a druid and the Colonel was up - now all info I have read said that you kill the general to spawn the colonel (or Vice Versa - cant remember atm). So i got the colonel - general was no where to be found.....then another beastlord (Turindel - HUGE thanks again sweets for LU's help with the Phoenix!!!!! /hugs)....said that it takes approx 70 min once goin thru dialogue to spawn the general....anyways...went back later that nite and got the General - was totally backwards from all info I read - maybe someone killed the Colonel before I got there randomly...dunno...just thought I would put my 2 cents in about this....now one more sig and a miracle to get into anguish for the orb....ugh...

Kitathia

It  it said that you hand in the medallions/blood/clay to Muada - you don't - you just hail and say your lines. I though I had done something wrong when he just handed my stuff back.. lol

KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

Nusa

And if you follow the incorrect instruction to hand in your Spiritbound Totem, it's going to cost you 5K later in the quest.

Simes

[ ] With the parts go and see Elder Animist Muada again, hand in the parts and say "Make the totem", receive Combined Essence & Elders' Totem Mold, she hands back what you hand in.

Can guarantee as of today - it is NOT necessary to hand anything in at this step.

Simes

This is the checklist that I have used to successfully complete my Epic 2.0 in November / December 2007:

[X] Speak with Elder Animist Muada and receive 'Peculiar Unshapen Piece of Wood'

[X] Speak with Scout Husman Found in Grimling Forest
[X] Locate and kill Colonel (paths near -240, 100) and General (paths near 500, 400) both in Grimling Forest, loot 2 Eerie Medallions.

[X] Kill Dismal Darkpaw Mystic in Jaggedpine (near +3400 +380 in the gnoll caves) Hit for 921 max, fully slowable and AE's Cessation of Health, loot Scalding Blood. (Speak with Rashara Wrualla to spawn him.)

[X] Erylasi the Kingdom of Wind - Locate & kill the Spiritfrenzied Phoneix on Phoenix Isle (Isle 6), loot Fierce Spirit Clay.

[X] With the parts go and see Elder Animist Muada again, say "Make the totem", receive Combined Essence & Elders' Totem Mold - no need to hand anything in

[X] Head to Plane of Knowledge, you will need 100+ skill in pottery, baking and blacksmithing.
   - In a New Tanaan Kiln, combine two Eerie Medallions, the Scalding Blood, and the Fierce Spirit Clay to create Gilded Resonating Clay.
   - Take the Gilded Resonating Clay, the Peculiar Unshapen Piece of Wood, and the Combined Essence to a New Tanaan Oven and combine to create the Malleable Glowing Totem.
   - Take the Malleable Glowing Totem and the Elders' Totem Mold to a New Tanaan Forge near the bank and combine to create the Spiritbound Totem.

[X] Go back to speak with Elder Animist Muada, hand in the Spiritbound Totem (final combine), say "I have finished the important duty" & "what trapped spirits".

[X] Find Jillaa Oogblat in Nobles Causeway (near Bonecracker).
[X] Kill the Bazu Terror & 4 Bazu Crushers that spawn upon hailing Jillaa Oogblat, loot Feral Dust. (Crushers are mezzable, Terror casts single target stun).
[X] Kill the mini Discordling Dark Animist that spawns from Bazu Terror's corpse (hits 500, procs 3 min mez), loot the Dark Animist Wand.
[X] Hand in the Dark Animist Wand to Jillaa Oogblat, receive Feral Dust
[X] Head back to Elder Animist Muada, hand in the Feral Dust, say "I agree to take on this charge", receive Blended Elixir of Fortitude.
[X] Head back to Jillaa Oogblat in NC. Hand her the Blended Elixir of Fortitude.

[X] Find the Tormented Scout in Bloodfields (SW of the bridge), say "strong" to trigger next event.
[X] Kill Discordling Dark Animist, loot Gemmed Dark Animist Wand
[X] Turn in Gemmed Dark Animist Wand to the Tormented Scout, receive Wrapped Gemmed Dark Animist Wand back.

[X] Return to Elder Animist Muada and hand in the Wrapped Gemmed Dark Animist Wand.

[X] Get the Globe of Discordant Energy from Anguish.

[X] Return to Elder Animist Muada and hand in the Globe of Discordant Energy and the Spiritbound Totem, receive Letter from Muada.

[X] Head to Hollowshade Moore and locate Alladnu Araihse (SE of the zone from Shar Vahl zoneline, along the shore of the water).

[X] Turn in the Letter from Muada & (de-auged) Savage Lord's Totem to Alladnu Araihse.  Follow her & say "I am ready" following the text.

[X] Receive 10 AA points and your Spiritcaller Totem of the Feral!

Karve

Molo'd up to the Tormented scout, will finish this tomorrow but so far at 85, its a total cake-walk. (Doing CoA will however still require some friends :) )

Professional Mad Bastard.