Main Menu

pet buffs stacking issues?

Started by Knaw, February 10, 2004, 02:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knaw

Hiya

If i recall there have been some stacking issues with our pet procs and ranger buffs in the past. Since i educated our rangers, i really can't remember what it was (i think their Predator line overwriting pet haste, but really not sure).
I couldn't figure it out using Lucy, simply because i don't know how to read the stacking charts  :oops:
Can anyone enlighten me on this topic?
Knaw, the peachy Feral Lady.
Legendary Companions
The Tribunal

Soriab

Not really worried about that one really. Recast pet haste and it should take over again I assume. Can anyone verify this?

Hrann

I know I had a ranger cast a buff on my pet once when I was on a Dulak ship, and it overwrote my pet haste and I couldn't get a new pet haste on it.  I had to kill my pet and start over.  I've never had this problem again so I'm not sure what the exact spells are or even if this still occurs.

Hey Soriab, what a mess my guild was the other day.  We eventually killed those things, but our 10 person miniraid wiped 3 times trying them.  Sorry you never got those buffs.

Soriab

Hehe, Its ok We were PLing a bot and went to PoV LCY soon after walking around the entire zone with that group. FYI take 18 Minimum to do them. Save your self the Headache.

Hrann

LOL if we have 18 in a raid that's a major raid for us!

Soriab

LOL, 3 Groups in our guild are just out causing mayham. PoI Dragon, Carpin, Sol Ro towers, Most all Pre PoP Mobs outside of VT EMP.

Hrann

We've done Xanamech, but he's a major target (like we schedule all to be there and junk the night we are attempting it) for us.

Actually, who knows, we've had some recruits lately, and we've knocked off the PoJ trials, BoT key, and PoN Hedge thingy for mostly everyone now.  Perhaps we can try Terris Thule and actually make some progress, in our slow and haphazard way :)

We're still having fun with lots of non-PoP encounters though, so I'm not sure.  And now we'll have to look into GoD as well :)

Soriab

Hehe, Enjoy and if you ever need a extra DPS person send me a tell. I will come help if I am not busy.