Main Menu

Disappointed :(

Started by Kashmiir Battlekat, February 11, 2004, 11:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kashmiir Battlekat

Given that there is a new expansion with new zones, AA's, Berserker Class, Tribute System and many new adventuers and quests to be had...

WHY COULDNT THEY FIX MY WARDER SHRINK :(

I really do not like my Warder in its current state. I usually end up parking him away from the Raid and only engage him on Boss Mobs.

Why? Because shrinking him 1 time is just not enough. Hes still tremendously gargantuan in proportion to the rest of us who are shrunk. (Raid requires all to be shrunk at all times).

I use to be able to shrink Kitty 3 times and get him to Kitten size...

I really do wish they would fix this. I feedback it just about every other day. Perhaps I should move it to everyday....

Jkal_Shihar

your not alone.

i got yell'd cause tigger was still too big for raid last night. even the shamans where complaining bout there doggies.

i just want my warder back the way it use to be.
Animist Jkal Shi`har and tigger
Arch Animist of the Tribunal Server
My Magelo
*still my main since dec. 2001*

Pynke Finger

Two ways to handle this,
1. tell your guild to /feedback would you allow the damm shamans to shrink the warderss

2. beg a chanter to keep dark terror up. WIth pumpkin head Tigger can be shrunk down to minimal size..of course when it wears off people are screaming about huge pussy's again.

Personally I just line up a chanter and say all sorts of nice things til they keep dark terror in their line up.  Explain this isn't your not shrinking, rather SoE Enjoys the fact that warders are bigger than an entire shrunken raid force :)

Pynke Finger - 65 - Beastlord - The Rathe

dewddabst

my bear is a friggin garage, we park the whole raid under him

Woundheir

"2. beg a chanter to keep dark terror up."

Exactly. Problem solved. Unless your guild has alot of Bsts and few enc's.

Kashmiir Battlekat

Quote from: Pynke Finger
2. beg a chanter to keep dark terror up. WIth pumpkin head Tigger can be shrunk down to minimal size..of course when it wears off people are screaming about huge pussy's again.

Good idea, thanks!

Llorath

Quote from: Woundheir"2. beg a chanter to keep dark terror up."

Exactly. Problem solved. Unless your guild has alot of Bsts and few enc's.

Umm like my guild, with (level 65 beasts) Llorath, Rilarik, Tenal, Kyrran, Bearne, Rrash, Kulkrak and Krondius.. this doesnt count the alliance we have with another guild to do flagging raids, where there are at least the same number of beastlords.

In contrast, we have about 4 active enchanters between the 2 guilds.

Please, please let us shrink our warders properly.

Kaktarr

I knew Makeing a TROLL was a good choice but i do wish they could let us shrink our pets,for the Shirs,barbs,Ogres and mabye Ikkies sakes.As for spike.....he hides under my foot,hehe.
"It Really Is THAT Irrelevant"

Yiktiki

I think this problem ONLY exists so that SOE can convince Trolls that their tiny warders are a blessing.  They will fix us soon.  (or better.. damnit)  I /feedback every day now, i sure hope all you other VahShir are as well.
Starlighte - Tauren Druid - Level 70
Misscreant - Blood Elf Warlock - Level 70
Kilrogg Server

RETIRED
Elder Yiktiki Tumbo - Feral Lord
Starlighte Starbrighte - Pocket Druid
Luclin Server

Ghoat

Having another class cast a stupid short duation buff until the end of time is not what I would call an efficient fix.  Yes, it works, but as mentioned before, when it wears off, there is suddenly a HUGE pet in the middle of everything.

If there was some freaky situation that only spiritual str (or some other spell you almost never keep memed) would fix (and assuming SS had a 12 min duration) how would like to be asked to commit a spell slot for that and cast it on someone else's pet every 11 mins - especially if it was to fix a design flaw.

Don't get me wrong, yes it works, and some enchanters might be more than willing to do so - or even do it w/o being asked.  Personally I would not impose on an enchanter to do that, because if the roles were reversed, I would not much care for it - but that's just me.

keep up the feedbacks :)

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

Razimir

IIRC NDT prevents spirit of rellic proc and pet starts to proc only that crappy tap.

-Raz

KrysiaKazzimiera

Hehe, am I the only one that likes the size of the warders  :P

If i could i would keep him unshrunk but on a raid I have to shrink hehe  :?
Krysia Kazzimiera
70 Wildblood
Tunare Server

dewddabst

best fix that is easily doable.  like that braclet from VT, give bsts a quest for 1.0  or less? cast time shrink for our pet only castable from inventory!!

flush

Do like me, I /feedback or /bug on this issue almost every time I log on.

Quote from: Kashmiir BattlekatGiven that there is a new expansion with new zones, AA's, Berserker Class, Tribute System and many new adventuers and quests to be had...

WHY COULDNT THEY FIX MY WARDER SHRINK :(

I really do not like my Warder in its current state. I usually end up parking him away from the Raid and only engage him on Boss Mobs.

Why? Because shrinking him 1 time is just not enough. Hes still tremendously gargantuan in proportion to the rest of us who are shrunk. (Raid requires all to be shrunk at all times).

I use to be able to shrink Kitty 3 times and get him to Kitten size...

I really do wish they would fix this. I feedback it just about every other day. Perhaps I should move it to everyday....

My UI
Quotemmm, let the buku raid credits roll in....mmmm...

Kaktarr

I have an idea....
Try tiny companion twice or tiny companion once and shrink on top of it,it might work!  :D
"It Really Is THAT Irrelevant"