Main Menu

Easy solution to large pets.

Started by Nalitra, March 03, 2004, 02:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nalitra

Give beastlords a pet-only illusion spell that turns our warders into something small.  

I don't care how silly or stupid the illusion is.  Make it instant cast, long duration, and low mana.  

No bells, no whistles, just an illusion.

For those who like the large warders, they don't have to use the spell.  For raiding, dungeons, etc, we have the option of making our pets small.

Nalitra

Aneya

or they could change Tiny Companion to an illusion pet spell.
EQ Aneya 70 Beastlord Tarew Marr
EQ2 Evalin Swashbuckler Mistmoore

Tastian

There are tons of easy and obvious things they could do to fix pet size, but the problem is they just don't seem to be placing it as a very high prioity.  Pet size is just one issue, I mean how long would it take to fix the range on feral swipe!?  Still nothing though.  There is a round of spell adjustments up on lucy atm, so maybe they are getting around to some GoD tuning.  Really though I'm not holding my breath.  Having warder's pop out smallest with a grow spell would actually be the best for everyone I think.  That way you have small pet when you summon a new one, when you unsuspend, even when you go to warder illusion on raids through BA.  Yet people that want bigger pets for style/camping/whatever reasons could do so.  *shrugs*  Maybe next year lol.

dewddabst

i still vote for an ITEM SHRINK (like the bracer from VT)  thats 1.0sec casting or faster.. also has to be from inventory!!! how hard is it to add an item to game?!  hell can make it pet only but i like to shrink my ogre butt too.  dont make me break out my wild lord shoes or mem more spells.

Mindlet