Main Menu

Pet crits

Started by sillytigerkitty, March 08, 2004, 07:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sillytigerkitty

just thinking out loud here, but what is the max pet crit people have gotten??  Personaly with pet crit 1 my pets max has been 127, with out a DPoC, only buffs i have put on are rellic, and haste, even with IoS and Str and Dex max crit seems to stay the same.

As i near having enough points for a DPoC i am jsut wondering if i will be seeing crits a few points higher or not.
Tigerghost Bloodpaw
Eye of the Tempest
my stuff

Coprolith

Unfocused max crit is 127. With DPoC its 130. No amount of buffs will ever change those values

/hugs
Elder Coprolith III
Trollie ferrul lawd of 65 levels (retired)

Tastian

Yeah and I'm unsure of values for minion focused pets.  If anyone that is actually in good with bert and has gotten item off him wants to pm me some logs or parses of pet I'd love to put those figures into the GoD offensive AA thread.

Kilantiz Kylong

Quote from: sillytigerkittyjust thinking out loud here, but what is the max pet crit people have gotten??
Friend of mine took these SS's last week.

*Focus: Ritual Summoning
*Warder buffs: Arags Celerity, Turepta Spirit, Relic
*Warders Alacrity 5
*Warders Fury 5
Elder Kilantiz Kylong
Fires of Heaven

Tastian

Cool that's what I figured max crit would be with a base of 86 using the * 1.65.  It works out to be 141.9 so close enough considering pet crits seems to be a little quirky hehe.

Kirinicus

Wow, a quad crit. Nice $
Elder Kirinicus Kittensummoner
Feral Lord of Torvonnilous.

And when he gets to heaven,
to Saint Peter he will tell;
Just another soldier reporting, Sir,
I've served my time in hell."

Strigori

wouldnt max crit for unfocused be 154(77 x 2) and focused pet be 158(79 x 2)?  crits are generaly assumed to have a  max of two times base max hit. i know ive had warder crit in t he 140 area before, and kil has a nice ss of some 142 s
Wildcaller Strigori
  70 Wildblood
  Officer of
  Fellowship of Dragons
  Ayonae Ro

Tastian

No crits aren't double damage.  DPoC focused pet maxes at 130.  Normal sorsha at 127 or whatever was stated.  Even player crits are only ~1.75X damage, pets seem to be ~1.65.  Although dmg bonus plays in or something it's not totally linear.  Either way normal sorsha and dpoc sorsha don't hit that hard.  Maybe proc'd fists or like with minion summoning like was mentioned up to.

Dakat

With a foci of some sort, a fellow beastlord on Emarr had his pet quadding for 89. I have not been able to ask him what he was wearing to make his pet hit for that much.  Assuming its a GoD item that increased his warders power.  With the crit aa on his pet, pet was hitting 147 crits.

What I want to know is what item he was using that allowed his pet to quad for 89s.

Without DPoC, my pet quads for 77 and crit high of 127. With DPoC, my pet quads for 79 and crits for 130.

His was quads for 89, crits for 147

Bengali

He either had a Cherished Companion Shard from an LDoN raid, which has the effect Ritual Summoning on it, or

He had an item with Minion of Eternity on it, such as Flamestone of the Arcane, Ruby Ring of Embellishment or Symbol of Ancient Summoning

I forget what the max hits are for those effects, which is why I listed both even though it's either Ritual Summoning or Minion of Eternity that he's using.  Anyway, those are the focus effects we get besides Summoner's Boon from the DPoC.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tastian

If pet hits 89 then crits for 147 are inline.  And SPF pets that max at like 94 should max crit ~155.  There is a post stickied in the equipment section I believe dealing with the various pet focus items.

sillytigerkitty

thx for the fast replys yall, got my DPoC last night and jsut playing around with it i love it.

Thx agian for helping me have more to look forward to.
Tigerghost Bloodpaw
Eye of the Tempest
my stuff

Rainor Wolfheart

The max crit hits on Minion of Eternity focused warders also seems to be 142 I think.  I have to check again later but I'm pretty sure its the exact same.
Rainor Wolfheart
65 Beastlord of The Tribunal
<Sol Invictus>

Pojodan

Quote from: KirinicusWow, a quad crit. Nice $

No, I think he had crits going to one window with the actual melee damage going to a different one... 4 crit messages showed up before anything else being sent to that window did so it looks like there was 4 in a row when quite likely the info on that window spans a couple minutes or so.

Tastian

Yeah the window likely does only filter the crits and a few other things because you can see a complete heal cast and land with nothing else happening during those 10 seconds hehe.  I see my pet double crit for max often enough to not be surprised.  Can't ever recall a quad crit yet, but it's filtered to a window I only use for parsing and don't really watch atm, so can't really say.