Main Menu

Levels to go beyond 65

Started by lonyn, February 04, 2004, 03:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinash

Considering we have more AA's, Group and Raid Leadership Experience there is no need to raise the Level Bar any higher for the foreseeable future. Maybe When we all have burnt through the gamut of AA's and are great leaders will there be a need to increase our levels. Luckily I don't see that happening for a good long time!
Kinash Kattar
Level 66, Khati Sha Apprentice
Tholuxe Paells (Bertox)
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=594639

Warrl

hate to say this never thought I would but the other solution to stop the farming is already implememented by SoE on the FV server, Trivial loot code would stop the farming. aslo making more of the content ND would hinder the farming process.
Warrl Loreweaver
70 Feral Lord
CT Praxium

jiji

Quote from: Warrlhate to say this never thought I would but the other solution to stop the farming is already implememented by SoE on the FV server, Trivial loot code would stop the farming. aslo making more of the content ND would hinder the farming process.

TLC is too much, though. Maybe some hybrid, where the items still drop, but are nodrop if they are killed by someone it's green to, or something. People should still be able to get the items for /themselves/ if they want to, I never liked that passing a certain level with TLC blocked you off from drops, quests, and whatnot.

Jiji
Feral Lord Jiji Plowsalot - 65 - Beastlord - Stromm

Dummkopf

I would love to be able to level again, aa grinding gets old and i dont do it anymore except in those groups in poe/fire where i just hang out with friends having fun while getting a bit of aa as background-activity.

The downside is that PoP will be even more trivialized but thats just the way it works, even GoD alone trivializes it with aas, even more so with the gear you can get there.

Hzark

Quote from: ScalewulfThe way SOE could keep level 70 people from farming for alts, is simply by making more of those twink items NO-DROP.  

This would not work unless the zones were too hard for an alt to get to the camp invisible.

Twinking alts with No Drop items is usually fairly easy.

Witness all the alts twinked with No Drop gear from Maiden's Eye, for example.

Hell, if you are determined to twink an alt, you could hire a mage to CoTH them to the camp.
Wildcaller Hzark Drakyr

www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=688699

Akiea

Quotehate to say this never thought I would but the other solution to stop the farming is already implememented by SoE on the FV server, Trivial loot code would stop the farming. aslo making more of the content ND would hinder the farming process.

Yup, and there's no way around it.  :roll:

We still farm on FV...only better, no No Drop. :D
Cherick  Lk'Outgoat
Firiona Vie
Cherick's Magelo