Main Menu

GoD Solo

Started by Lorudce, February 12, 2004, 03:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mahes

Riwwi's a pretty nice solo spot, depending on gear.  I'm not sure I would attempt it without Hobble of Spirits, but it's possible.

I don't know what it is the Darcklurches have, but I know they run slower if you dispel them, so I generally pull with slow, then immediately dispell with hobble up on kitty full time.

Probably the safest place to solo would be right in the center of the coliseum.  You will only get 1 or 2 wanderers through the center and the guards come solo.

When I solo, I usually set up in the building across from the coliseum with the three lurches in it.  I can stand in the back corner of the building closest to the coliseum and get out a warder and pull to there.  Generally the first mob will aggro the second as it runs, but I'll be ready to pull the second anyway.  Doing this, I can keep the three inside clear as well as the...5? roamers that patch through the alleys and possibly a pull or two from the gazebo.  When the mobs begin to run, I just drop the top two DDs and melee down.  I always, even if they come from outside, pull to that corner though.  The pathing gives me a few seconds before they run out of the building to drop them.

Only thing to really watch for are the brutes.  If you're soloing and they /disc then run, they'll mitigate too much dmg for you to generally kill them before they reach adds.

I've seen one mini-named spawn in place of a roamer, but that was on Beta and I didn't manage to kill him due to adds.  Also seen the Taskmistress in that area when she was up, but I haven't figured out her cycle yet.

Hope that helps.

Ukator Iceblood

Did that Tunic drop off of random mobs? I've been there the past two nights and had no luck so far.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Tiggr

How do you guys get to Riwwi?
i was in Qimbi(sp?) and went left, over the little river. I saw a building ahead with steps going up.....knew there were see inviso mobs about, but figured id hit a zone soon enough. So i booked for it and well......ran up the steps, then up another set.......and sat on some alter type thing as i was quickly tore into shreds by half the zone.

where is this zoneline? and how do you get there safely?

thnx

Mahes

If you zone in from natimbi, facing the blue dome thingy in Qinimi, the zones are on the wall behind it.

From left to right, they are Riwwi, Ferubi, and Barindu.

Tiggr

thanks mahes.
maybe you can pinpoint where this collesium is exactly. i always thought a collesium was a rounded flat surrounded by seats....i dont see this in Riwwi.
Riwwi map

is the structure at the north end of the zone supposed to be it?

Mahes

Yes, in the northern part is the coliseum.  You'll see a open field in front of a tall structure with steps going up the middle.  Once you go up the steps, the coliseum will be below and you'll see an Officiator across the way on the other side.  There are tunnels that run out of each side of the coliseum and come together where the stairs to the officiator are.

Dorrogtr T`A

Quote from: Ukator IcebloodWent back to my ocean mobs today, died twice. Once was slaughtered by a green before i could get my pet out. I did laugh that I died to a green. Second time it was just adds, adds and more addds that got me.

Ukator, you probably died from "a tide feaster" these are NASTY green con squids that hit up to 450... they have crap for hp though. I've almost died to 2 of them, I wasnt watching my HP.. was watching Naruto at the time.  :lol:

Ukator Iceblood

Lol yeah that was it. Nasty thing, couldn't slow it kept getting interupted.

Found I can handle single mobs in Riwwi. Dark lurches, the archers, and the Mastung. I have to pull to zone of Ferundi and make sure they are single but it is doable. Not the greatest xp but its more fun than sitting in PoN soloing.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony