Main Menu

Question about Riwwi

Started by Skullet Crossbones, March 13, 2004, 01:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullet Crossbones

I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of how hard the yard trash mobs hit in Riwwi. Ive only fought in Natimbi and Qinimi so far and want an idea if the trash mobs hit for about the same or for a large amount more than Qinimi mobs.
Also can you run through Qinimi to Riwwi safely invisable?

Thanks for any information.

Elder Skullet Crossbones
Skullet's Magelo

Bengali

You can run to Riwwi invised pretty easily, although sometimes there are wandering see invis mobs up in Qinimi so you have to be a little careful.

I can't speak for all the mobs in the zone, but I went through my logs and saw that the max hit from the noc darklochs there was 504.  But of course there's that Chaos claws proc to deal with too. :)
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sempai

Riwwi trash seemed somewhat tougher than Qinimi mobs, but definitely easier than Barindu to me.

I have only done the trash in Riwwi with my druid as a 2 box and they were fairly easy with this combo. Trash can hit for 700+, but most are in the 500 range. In my experience the Ra`Tuk seem to hit the hardest. The Noc have the proc and rampage to deal with.

As for see invis, you usually only have to watch out for Kyv or Ukun, although I have run into one Ra`Tuk that saw invis. Running through Qinimi is usually easy, as far as GoD goes, which means my guild might lose 3-4 people when we run through for a CR. :lol:
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Ukator Iceblood

I've been grouping/soloing in Riwwi since I read about that darn tunic:). Common mobs hit up to 500s and proc Chaos Claws a lot, can range from 500-580. Good spot to pull to is the Ferundi zone point, easy to zone if you get more than you can handle.

I think the mobs get tougher towards the Coliseum part of the zone. XP in Riwwi isn't great, but duoing is decent. Solo is about 2% aa, however PoN is easier, and so are Stormriders in BoT.

As far as I can tell GoD goes like this easier to harder: Natimbi, Qimini, Riwwi, Barundi, and Ferundi. Not sure post trials however Sewer 2 seemed easier hitters than one.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Bengali

Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ukator Iceblood

Lol Riwwi is only zone I get right:)
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Skullet Crossbones

Ok i guess my other question is what are your opinions on me a 65 beastlord with 142 aa's (including lightning reflexes 5) and either a 63 enchanter OR a 63 beastlord duoing, is enough in Riwwi to try and get the Balefull Bloodsoaked Tunic? I just dont want to pull the first mob and have it pound me into the ground in a few seconds lol.  :shock:  We rarely have a guild cleric on in the mornings or afternoon and when they are on its in the evening and they want to do ldon.

Elder Skullet Crossbones
Skullet's Magelo

Argach

I duo'd there with Ssra-geared SK without outside buffs, and while my gear/AAs are a bit better than average I'd still say duoing there isn't a problem as long as you pay attention. The mobs can have quite high dps from time to time with the procs, so don't let yourself drop too far from max hp.

Ukator Iceblood

I've soloed there. Its slow and hard but with the zone line of Ferubi right there its easy if you get two. Should be able to duo pretty well.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Skullet Crossbones

Ok i did try soloing in Riwwi today and eventhough its slow going i can do it. :D

I havent been to the arena part yet but i read a post here a while back where the arena had a triggered event to it (unless im thinking of something else)and once it was triggered if anyone from outside interfered it would boot them away??? IF this is the zone in which that event is ,is it one groupable or a raid type event? (if im way off here then just let me know) :oops: .

I have to say i really like this zone as everytime ive been there im the only one in the whole zone. :shock:

Elder Skullet Crossbones
Skullet's Magelo

Urim

QuoteIF this is the zone in which that event is ,is it one groupable or a raid type event?
Riwwi is the zone that this event happens, it is a one groupable event that requires a bit of questing in order to start it. Can check it out here and scroll down to the Riwwi section.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Skullet Crossbones

WOW  :shock:

Thanls for the link Urim!!!

Elder Skullet Crossbones
Skullet's Magelo

Felinn

I have been 2-boxing in Qinimi a bit and was planning on moving to Riwwi.  I just wanted to get confirmation on one thing.  In Qinimi, the Noc mobs and Kyv that I have killed do not run at low health.  One of the posts on Riwwi said that Hobble is needed in this zone.  Is this because the mobs run at low health?
Felinn Flurryfists, Feral Lord
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=398602
Travelers of Norrath, Saryrn