Main Menu

Where does Warlord Vokken spawn please?

Started by Skullet Crossbones, April 05, 2004, 03:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullet Crossbones

Sorry for yet another Riwwi question but I was wondering where in Riwwi Warlord Vokken spawns, I have had a few people that have been camping in Riwwi with me ALOT for a tunic and think one of them would like the gloves he drops very much. From the screenshot i assume one of the buildings but he could have been pulled there.

Thanks for the help again in advance!  :D

Elder Skullet Crossbones
Skullet's Magelo

Shiska

Warlord is a rare random spawn in the arena.   Every 18 minutes a mob spawns and wanders up in to the arena from both sides.   It will either be a Mastrug Decapitator, a Mastrug Warmedic, an Anuek Glyphcaller, a Kyv Eyecollector, Warlord Vokken, Pixtt Hihkx, or A Reluctant Gladiator.  They stick around for about 3 minutes, kill a couple slaves, wander back down the ramps and despawn.

If you don't have a tracker in group you'll never see these mobs up unless you're set up in the arena itself.  If you have a savvy puller (druids are great with snare and harmony) you can single mobs from the audience and also the officiator ph is in the same area.  I have seen a regen tunic drop from a noc darklurch that I pulled from the audience.

I would say the average time for seeing one of three random named in arena is about 90-118 minutes.  All three hit harder than the average mob in the zone.  All three have abilities based on their model.