Main Menu

Cazic Thule

Started by Simpleybad, January 04, 2004, 09:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simpleybad

I have made a ton of plat farming the sewer camps in CT for the boots of flowing slime.  You will get two slimes on the break,  the 64 warder can tank them(with sha's revenge).  Dont forget to save part of yaeth's compendium pg. 73 right side, which drops from the pools of slime.

Erlas

How difficult would this camp be for non-uber beast with only 18AA's?
Erlas Crimsonpaws
Wildblood

Tahmaz Zamhat
Storm Warden

Kotasz

I've spent ~30 hours camping the FT boots.  In all that time I've only gotten 1 mosquito earring from the diseased mosquito in the next room over.  It's pretty disheartening.
Elder Kotasz - RasCal of Povar

Simpleybad

It's possible Erlas, I did it before I joined a raiding guild.  You will want to get C3 and V, and be prepared to die a few times learning.

heh, I didnt notice you were on the rathe, send a tell if you want to go down there sometime.

Wulor

I'm also on the Rathe :)

This camp is boring as hell and your probably better off doing hate for epic MQs or named in Droga or farmin Veksar.  

The drop rate of the Slime boots is so damn rare its really not worth the effort.  When you start to think about plat made off boots over time spent its really low.

I think that you could do this camp with what you have now.  My best advice would be to target the closest of the 3 slimes that are underwater and do a pet attack/ pet hold to pull the first 2 and get them slowed.