Main Menu

Hate - Maestro/ Inny

Started by Tiggr, January 09, 2004, 02:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiggr

Wonder how many have been on a Inny/Maestro raid since Hate revamp and how diffucult these guys are now? I heard they were majorly beefed up...just trying to gather info for the 3rd marsinger gem.

thanks

Ukator Iceblood

You don't have to kill those guys for the 3rd and 4th gem. Here is a guide on PoHate.

http://www.guildseofon.com/raidinghate.html

By the way, went on a Maestro raid, he is much much tougher than he was. Fun fight.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Mindlet

Don't really consider maestro that hard. Theres some adds to deal with but hes not all that difficult.

Inny on the other hard is majorly hard. We have been in the elemental planes for about 2 months now and have yet to down Inny. Could be cause when we get a good turn out we try elemental stuff but still hes tough. Best effort was we got him to 21%.

Tiggr

Ahhh.thanks guy for the info, especially that hate writeup ukator.

Ukator Iceblood

Maestro is hard if your not Ssra level:)
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Baybe

Here is some info on the guy Hope it helps U some

Maestro of Rancor
Quads 1030
Lifetap Proc 1500, it is possible for him to proc on each hit
(ie up to 4 times a round if unlucky)
As far as I know he does not flurry or rampage (his dps is high enough as is lol)
He is NOT SLOWABLE by any means I was able to find
Healers set up for this as needed.

Accompanists
At 75% 2 Accompanists (Hands) will spawn at the Piano. From what I have found, they seem to be perma rooted. They do summon and root people though. They hit for 500. They may or may not be slowable. These guys cause Maestro's HP regen to raise to an insane level, they must be killed ASAP but Maestro must be kept under control as well. I leave this to the raid leaders to decide how to split the raid force.

Banshees
Hit for 650ish
May or may not be slowable
Are NOT Mezzable
I have heard they are rootable though

At some point, 3 banshees move into the room. They are neither active nor targetable in the beginning. When Maestro hits 40%, the Banshees will become active and do the following:

Screeching Banshee- this is the middle banshee opposite from the piano. it will charm people and must be killed first. Again, raid leaders decide how to split the raid force to do this.

Moaning Banshee- this one is near the doors. it has an AE mana drain and must be killed second.

Wailing Banshee- this one is opposite the doors. uncertain as to what it does, but one report says that it causes Maestro's fire resist to skyrocket. since it is the least threatening it MUST be kept alive until after Maestro is dead. if all 3 banshees are killed before Maestro dies, they will respawn.
http://home.wi.rr.com/meandmusic/Baybesig.jpg" border="0">

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=782591>Baybe Soft
 65 Feral Lord