Main Menu

New Slow on Test

Started by corruptor64, April 07, 2005, 11:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bengali

By the way, ever since they "revamped" the drop rates in Riftseekers and other zones, 70 runes seem to be more common (in those zones) than 69 ones.  Every caster in our guild has all their 70 runes, but quite a few are missing 69 ones.  Today we had an app beastlord loot 2 level 70 runes (and he looted 2 the day before) -- so now he has no level 69 spells but all of his non-ancient level 70 ones (that are live).
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

bham

While 70 runes now seem to be semi-common in RSS, they still drop less often than 69 runes for me.

I guess either you guys are lucky or I am unlucky with them.....

I only need 2 more 69 runes to out fit my 4 box, but I need 14 or 15 level 70s (depending on new Beastlord slow).
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

Shieara

What's funny is I have put together two groups on two seperate nights to farm runes within the past week.  Both nights I went to RSS every camp, and I mean everything I could think of, was taken.  When you have over 40 people in the zone doing exp the pickings are sorta slim.  Moving to rcod found that overcamped as well (pretty sure the drop rate in rcod wasn't increased like RSS/MPG either), at which point we just headed to DoN instead.

When you're in a limited playtime position like I am right now getting a competent group together to do the runes takes planning, and its frusterating when you can't find anywhere to even camp them!  Do they drop in rcod expeditions?

Anyways I guess this was a rant.../growl.

Shirrkarn Ayge

Only seen 69/70 runes drop in MPG/RSS.

Do not mind if anyone has different experience, just speaking personally
SavageSpirit Shirrkarn Ayge - Bertoxx

Clerbot Corenna Shirrez

Knodey

went to DEK last night to get my cleric some overdue leggings (didn't drop btw) and came across Dek up twice and he dropped that crappy neck both times and also a glowing rune *gratz cleric on group symbol*!

Bengali

Shieara,

Wow, even the ice side was camped?  That sucks.  On my server, no one (and I mean no one) does the ice side.

Bham,

It could be that we're lucky on the 70s, yeah, but it's kinda crazy that people actually complain when 70 runes drop now.  They all want 69 so bad (um, that doesn't sound right)
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Shieara

Well, I only know two camps on ice side, and both were taken.  Well, technically one was taken and one group otm down.  Perhaps I need to do some more exploring down there, though I hate ice side as well.  I have a spell set saved for it especially entitled "isuck".   Maybe with the poison counter aggro change I will retitle it to something more complimentary.

I dunno maybe that weeked was just unusually busy, though we were there after prime time.  I'm sure I will get my remaining 70 spells eventually, and honestly I am not having a big issue with my slows where I hunt.   DoN mobs seem pretty easy to slow, even in the higher level instances like the Nest.  So I am not stressing about it at all.  I'll just lead more hunts to kill Lirah the Bridgethingy  whenever she/he pops their ugly head and eventually it will happen.  It's not too hard to get 3-4 groups together to take her down. 

Bristlebane/Solro has been crowded after the merger and it just has taken me time to adjust is all.  I like it better then the empty server and I have met some great people but it took time.

bham

Quote from: Shirrkarn Ayge on May 05, 2005, 12:52:18 AM
Only seen 69/70 runes drop in MPG/RSS.

Do not mind if anyone has different experience, just speaking personally

Im not taking a shot, just mentioning it for completeness.

Greater Runes Drop in WoS off 1-group names.

Greater and glowing runes drop in RcoD off 1-group names.
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

corruptor64

On lucy under Live:

Sha's Legacy  Detail | History | Stacking | Raw Data 

Date Change
05-09 21:02 Changed Casting Time from 1.5 seconds to 3.5 seconds
05-09 21:02 Changed Unknown200 from 1 to
05-09 19:12 Changed Casting Time from 3.5 seconds to 1.5 seconds
05-09 19:12 Changed Unknown200 from to 1
04-12 13:05 Initial Entry

On lucy under Test:

Sha's Legacy  Detail | History | Stacking | Raw Data 

Date Change
04-28 21:04 Changed Casting Time from 3.5 seconds to 1.5 seconds
04-27 21:53 Changed Unknown200 from to 1
03-28 23:23 Initial Entry

So maybe they are finally messing with it? lol. Hope so. I honestly do not have any issues or anything that prevents me from doing my role now while slowing, but if they are going to give it to us. I'm gonna use it. :) ...once we find out how to officially obtain it.

Nusa

I think whoever is running the lucy scripts screwed up and marked test changes as live changes. There has been no new spell database downloaded by the patcher since 4/20.

Strigori

Lucy had 2 5000+  changes to live listed yesterday, the first set looks like what is on test, the second set changes the first changes back to what they currently are.  Someone definatly made a goof somewhere.  So dont really look at anything listed as 5-9 on the live.
Wildcaller Strigori
  70 Wildblood
  Officer of
  Fellowship of Dragons
  Ayonae Ro

Sklak

think whoever is running the lucy scripts screwed up and marked test changes as live changes. There has been no new spell database downloaded by the patcher since 4/20.

Like usual (and pretty darn close to always...), Lucy was correct.  It was actually Sony that screwed up and unintentionally pushed the changes to live patcher for an hour or so before catching and fixing the problem (patches intended for May 11 accidently went live yesterday, which for quite awhile caused anyone who ran patcher to get the updated files... but then they couldn't get in from character select screen due to having wrong files).  Had well over a hundred people in chat channel unable to get in due to this error around 2pm EST yesterday.

Still no word on Test or Live on if/when the new Slow is going to become available?

Tarsq

On Test, Shaman in guild got the new 69 slow via Greater rune turn in, so would think ours is in also and going live soonish.

Tarsq of Test

NunnyaBiz

Im just going to hope that the Shaman one is lvl 69 with a Greater Rune turn in right?

Ours (assuming it ever actually goes live) is still supposed to be lvl 70 & Glowing Rune turn in?

Peteums

HMMM our is already Live, I got it last week 1 day after the patch. I get 1/3 og the resists I used to which is great, only pain in the ass withthis is the short duration. no biggied if your in a group, but a real pain if soloing.