Main Menu

Spellbreaker's Guard

Started by Boister, September 28, 2006, 12:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boister

I was exping in new TSS zone last nite, i was able to see what Spellbreaker's Guard was doing a little more.  When i cast it on the pet, i thou it will be the actullal spell, but i saw that after a couple secondes of melee, pet proc a new spell, a kind of rune ( prolly the 6000 hp portion of the rune).  When pet get hit, i can't actully say if it was spell or melee, the rune will disapear and regular hp was still high.  The icone have repoped pretty often in the time we was melee.

Spellbreaker's Guard:
1: Increase Chance to Resist Spell by 20%
2: Mitigate Spell Damage by 80%, 6000 total
3: Stacking: Overwrite existing spell if slot 1 is effect 'Block Melee or Spells' and < 100
4: Stacking: Block new spell if slot 1 is effect 'Block Melee or Spells' and < 100

Anyone have a chance to use it?  Its a very long lenght duration with ext buff + AA so you don't need to recast often.
Boister, 75 Beastlord, Nameless
Boister

janabell

the rune icon your seeing is from your pet proc # Spirit of Lairn
Janabell 75 Beast Lord
Guild Member of Iratus Lepus

Boister

Quote from: janabell on September 28, 2006, 02:19:07 PM

The icone i talking is similar to the Spellbreaker's guard icone.  It's not the profile of a wolf like Spirit of Lairn or steeljaw.
Boister

Tastian

With the patch spirit of lairn had the "prism skin" recourse added to it as I mentioned.  This is a 1 hit "rune" for the warder like oroshar gives. 

maxawesome

Quote from: Boister on September 28, 2006, 04:15:13 PM
Quote from: janabell on September 28, 2006, 02:19:07 PM

The icone i talking is similar to the Spellbreaker's guard icone.  It's not the profile of a wolf like Spirit of Lairn or steeljaw.

I would think that you would have two icons for Spirit of Lairn: the buff's icon itself, and the recourse icon for when it procs.

-Iidun

dainfrol

I would think that you would have two icons for Spirit of Lairn: the buff's icon itself, and the recourse icon for when it procs.

-Iidun
[/quote]
One icon would be Spirit of Larin, and the other would be Spirit of Larin Recourse.
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

Boister

The buff is Prism Skin (same icone then Spellbreaker guard), i just didn't know it come from Spirit of Lairn.  I checked last nite on Lucy to see what the buff do.

Thanks you for the information =D
Boister