Main Menu

Question for Tastian

Started by Boister, October 18, 2006, 09:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boister

I was wondering what can help us to know when pet get slow (more then only the audio trigger).  After reading someone suggestion for something else, i get a ideal.  Whe can dev change the way proc slow work as this:

When the proc hit the mob, it cast on the Warder master in buff in the short duration windows.  So now we know that mob is slowed and receive a message when it fade.  I know its not perfect, because if pet slow more then 1 mob, you don't have the exact information on when the debuff stop but it will be better then now.

Can you ask the dev if its possible to do? (if you think its a good change)

Thanks you for you time.
Boister, 75 Beastlord, Nameless
Boister

Khauruk

We've been asking for this since the spell went onto merchants in beta.  Hopefully it'll happen one of these days.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Jequec

I don't want it so much in our short duration box, I would have it go to our pets window--so that when it wears off we get a "Your Steeltrap Recourse has wore off your warder".  Naturally, the problem of multiple mobs OR your warder dying before the buff wears off are problems...but as you said, better than nothing.

Tastian

This was actually brought up during beta.  It does have the issue of if the warder slows multiple mobs, and various other issues.  I'm still hoping they just code it so we know when it fades.  *shrugs*