Pic from the boxed version of OoW

Ttony Ttiger
70 Vah Shir Beastlord
Raeign Foraeist
65 Froglok Cleric
Pyin Tupanger
57 Half Elf druid

Mahes

Too cool.  Love the Native American vibe to it.  Assuming it's based on the old war clubs used by those in the U.S. and the images kind of have a native South American vibe to it.

Wonder where the particle will be.

CLAWWS

Yes very nice detail to it... also i like the native heritage to the design... seems to fit with the nature atuned beastlord.  Question.. does it come in pairs or as a single.. off hand or main hand wep?..  yet to be seen i suppose.

Rhaynne

Looks like they are remodling the ED/Rotting Fist basically.  I like it.

JillieMT

Good thing they raised out 1hb cap! That looks like a bashing thingie!  :P
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Ysis

Looks awesome, thank you for posting the image!
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1053774">"Clickhttp://www.wiredevolution.com/ryan/360-90.gif" width=360 height=90>

Mahes

Hmm, just noticed...and I may be wrong, but if you really look at the detail it appears that the animals are our five warders, with the exception of the beaked animal at the bottom.

I see a cat as the main body, a bear on the back side, wolf opposite under the ball, scaled wolf below the cat, and the gator above the hand grip.

Nice.

Lorathir

Is that concept art, or an actual in game model?

JillieMT

Well, that is clearly concept art, and not a rendered image. Looks interesting though...
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

brakkas

I like the origional epic claws look better myself.  Hopefully that ball hangin on the end goes away or moved so one of the heads is biting it to hold it in place. then it will look a bit more streamlined and weapon like.

Bengali

Quote from: MahesWonder where the particle will be.

Guessing from the concept art, and using the subtle effect on the zerker epic (current one) as a guide, I'd guess that the various animals' eyes will glow.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Shadowpaw

I was looking forward to another pair of claws as well, but a 1HB will probably get more use. Gives you plenty of options for the off hand.

I'm not really into the native american styling. It doesn't seem very Vah Shir to me. (And any bsts worth their salt are...ah...nevermind :P)
Shadowclaw Grimwhisker
General of the Khati Sha
Level 68/33AA, VT
200 Baking, 200 Brewing, 200 Fletching
[Stoic] / Povar

Grymlok

Quote from: ShadowpawI'm not really into the native american styling. It doesn't seem very Vah Shir to me. (And any bsts that wanna be unoriginal are...ah...nevermind :P)

Fixed  :lol:

The Berserker: Foecussed

Ghorz

Looks good to me, quite "beastlordish" (IMO the epics 1.0 look a bit futuristic).

And I did not notice the five warders first, thanks for pointing that out, nice detail.
Ghorz | Viking Alliance | troll beastlord | Stromm

Purrdey

I think it looks pretty.
Will I have to get the epic 1 to be able to get epic 2?