Main Menu

Epic 2.0

Started by Ttony, September 14, 2004, 03:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oneiromancer

No, it will just shorten the quest slightly.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

CillianFV

Just remember that Epic 1.5 will not look as fancy as Epic 2.0.  The look is supposed to be part of the attraction of going for Epic 2.0.  I will only be going for 1.5 though.
Wildcaller Cillian Stonefang
Feral Lord of 65 Seasons

Shadowpaw

Ah, now that someone pointed out that each of the warders images is integrated into the design, I like it a lot more. It's a good species independent design. The claws are maybe a little too Vah Shir.

Of course, I'm only trying to be courteous to our Barbarian brothers and sisters. Not the Iksar :P
Shadowclaw Grimwhisker
General of the Khati Sha
Level 68/33AA, VT
200 Baking, 200 Brewing, 200 Fletching
[Stoic] / Povar

Skarx

I think the claws Fit the Iksar beast very well.. hell we have Nails which in themselves are claws.. Now i gets to run around with some Club like a brute.. Im iksar im above Clubing.. We once had the greatest cities of all and once more we will... So all you filty wet dog softskins Will /bow and pay homage to the Greatness that is Better known as Skarx.  The iksar beastlord
Pink,Lord Skarx - 65 - Beastlord - Luclin

Lorathir

I actually prefer the look of claws. I also think they are more fitting than a club. I have titles such as Feral, Savage Lord, Primalist. I'm identified by spells with names like frenzy, fury, savagery, ferocity in them. My life time companion is a vicious animal. I'm attuned to him and him to me. I run with a pack of wolves. I'm barbaric, savage and totally wild. The last thing you'll ever do is piss a Beastlord off.

Whenever I think of a weapon with a claw graphic I immediately think of the Beastlord class. Although we share a similar graphic (non epic) with Monk's and the odd Ranger weapon, claws sets us apart from the other classes - it's an individual look and it defines us. Claws = Beastlord. Beastlord = Claws.

That weapon looks great. But it doesn't have razor sharp claws I can rip my enemy apart with in an animalistic rage. Instead, I bonk him on the head. Nah. I want a weapon that looks like it was designed to tear someones chest open. Now, if I were a Shaman or Monk on the other hand..

Shadowpaw

I dunno. Beating someone with a dull glowly object is pretty savage if you ask me :)
Shadowclaw Grimwhisker
General of the Khati Sha
Level 68/33AA, VT
200 Baking, 200 Brewing, 200 Fletching
[Stoic] / Povar

Lorathir

Quote from: ShadowpawI dunno. Beating someone with a dull glowly object is pretty savage if you ask me :)

Hehe, you have a point! But animals rip and tear at flesh - they don't bruise!

Dakat

I really dont care as long is its shiny and sparkley

mampf

wouold have prefered h2h but it looks great admitted

jitathab

Dont like it im afraid, pretty ugly looking. Original Epics are far superior.

JillieMT

Well, the pretty blue lights make the current epic what it is. Take away that, and it's pretty bad looking, lol.

So we'll just have to see what visual effects this one has... going just by the artist rendition probably doesn't do it justice. :)
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Klahw

It better have some pretty sweet stats and ratio on it 'cause it looks like a rattle to me ... goes with the idiotic Feralkid title they gave us.  One of the reasons I rolled a bst was the claws, coolest looking epic there is (imho).  

Why the didn't stop at 'Feral' for the new title? (but that's different topic)

Monks, SK & Necros didn't get a title 'Floppy', we get Feralkid /rant off
Klahw

a Torv refugee

Man0warr

FeralKIN, aka, close to animals....
rathe.Battlesaur Robotindisguise
Legend of Marr - The Rathe

JillieMT

LOL, Feralkid....  :D
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Gothmogh

Quote from: KlahwIt better have some pretty sweet stats and ratio on it 'cause it looks like a rattle to me ... goes with the idiotic Feralkid title they gave us.  One of the reasons I rolled a bst was the claws, coolest looking epic there is (imho).  

Why the didn't stop at 'Feral' for the new title? (but that's different topic)

Monks, SK & Necros didn't get a title 'Floppy', we get Feralkid /rant off

Feralkid sucks, but Predator = $$