Main Menu

Possible Mob/Hint

Started by Catgal, October 18, 2004, 01:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catgal

I donno if it helps or is related to bst epic. But last Saturday, I was helping our guild warrior on final epic fight. When it's done, a guild bst (1.5 epic'ed) went to see if the bst NPC is up so we could do the final fight for another bst while our raid force was there. And I went to the final fight room to wait. Suddenly, I saw a HUGE golem in the room and it was yellow con, forgot name. And I tell the guild about this but it suddenly despawned. (I only saw him up for like 3 seconds) My guild bst said she just hailed the NPC. We were both thinking if this mob is epic 2.0 related. Then she tried again to hail the NPC. But this time nothing spawned. Anyone knows what that mob for??

Sorry about my crappy English.

EDIT: Add... the mob is named "an xxxx". And it's not shown on alla.

Aeshmal

The mob is named "Earthshaker" or something of that nature. It is the second-to-last fight for the druid epic. It's actually rather good that it despawns when the Beastlord epic is triggered...it would _not_ be fun trying to fight the animist along with that thing.

Falkonik

Hehe, funny you should say it despawns when we spawn our fight, because that is NOT the case. My guild was moving to the room of the druid epic, and another guild spawned the animist. We ended up having to double team both mobs at the same time. It was rather interesting doing 2 epic fights at the same time :-)

Falkonik Cloudreaper
Blades of Wrath
Torvonillous

Panthur

Eatbugs

I can verify that it doesn't despawn - we went in to do the Druid fight the other day and had another guild who didn't realize we were there (/wave Jataan, Ttony and Banisher, no hard feelings) spawn the newly beefed up Beastlord final fight on top of us just as we were charging in.

The results weren't pretty, but it was pretty funny.   (The Druid mob has an AE FD proc, and a couple of our Clerics ended up feigned in the middle of a room full of epic mobs after the rest of the raid died or evaced out.)  :shock:
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Panthur

Imthe one who hailed the bst epic mob whatsername. But ive also finished 1.5. I merely hailed to see if she woudl say anythign else to me sinceim working on the 2.0 combine heh. I have no idea who or what spawns the druid epic mob inthe bst room.

Eatbugs

Druid epic mob is spawned by a druid who's gotten that far in their epic entering the tunnel.  There are no triggers, it just spawns when they arrive.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Ttony

Yea Grimgrey! Sorry about that but glad we were able to pull the DDA and his warders out of the room and get your Druid their Epic drop and then be able to finish the Beastlord one after. I could kick SoE in the nuts for putting them both in the same room.
Ttony Ttiger
70 Vah Shir Beastlord
Raeign Foraeist
65 Froglok Cleric
Pyin Tupanger
57 Half Elf druid

Gourgeous George

Not that I mind dying multiple times, but on this occasion I am so glad I zone slow. Otherwise I would probably be among the dead that day as opposed to sitting at zone chatting to Grimmers and Buzak at the zone line hehe.
Gourge
67 Feral Lord of Undivided Faith
Drinal

"Please note, no pets or cute fluffy animals were killed or injured during the filming of this picture. That all took place after the cameras stopped rolling."

Eatbugs

QuoteI could kick SoE in the nuts for putting them both in the same room.

I'd happily join you - this is going to get to be a larger problem as more people do epics.  The fact that the Druid mob spawns without a trigger (although I suspect you have to be carrying pieces from earlier in the quest, that seems to be true of the Ranger epic spawns) means the fights will often be spawned at the same time by accident.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Aliveer

We were clearing the trash around Snorlak (The Slumbering Beast) in Bloodfields, when some ogre in leather pops named a something scout (sorry we ere preparing to fight something else and I am stuck on the DDA fight).

Anyhow this named ogre pops, and he's not responding to anyone until I sidle up and hail him. At that point he tells me to go away. Guessing this guy is an Epic 2.0 mob.
Aliveer Tishar
69 Preditor

Brell Serilis Server
I, on the other hand, am a fully-rounded human being, with a degree from the University of Life, a diploma from the School of Hard Knocks, and three gold stars from the Kindergarten of Getting the Shit Kicked Out of Me.

Ukator Iceblood

Had the Druid mob spawn when I had a raid ready to do my last fight. Druid mob popped, and Ferral depopped before I did turn in. Glad now I didn't try it.
Stupid that they are both in same room. The druid mob was popped totally by mistake.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony