Main Menu

Flippy on Steroids

Started by Deiadrox, October 31, 2004, 03:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deiadrox

Was wondering if anyone has killed him after the revamp.. I hear he procs a 6k DT or something? Could someone lend a little info on what is required to defeat him?

Shirrkarn Ayge

When I did this, had bard in group playing resists and the 6k DD did not land on me at all during the fight.

Resists were at 549 across the board.

The AE he casts landed I think twice.

Group was me tanking, 3 clerics 1 bard and a second beast ( all who were free in guild at the time ). Most qvic + geared.
SavageSpirit Shirrkarn Ayge - Bertoxx

Clerbot Corenna Shirrez

zumu

mine was 9 peeps... warr, clr, rogue, pally x2, shammy, druid, bard, beast. with max resists it wasnt too bad, pally got the dot off relatively quickly the few times it landed, and aside from the dot the 100 ft. gnoll has very weak dps. he has a considerable amount of hp, glad i brought so many though we could have likely done with less.

for strat there isnt any. go into the caves. kill the little gnolls. pull the 100ft tall gnoll. apply beatdown til dead. leave.

malkor wolfestorm

I have ran past the gnoll caves a couple of times and I havent seen him up.  

I was wondering if he shows on track from outside the caves,  is he like the druid/ranger 1.5 only spawns when you get near the area , or on a 2hr up/down spawn like our RcoD turn in?  

I have started my 2.0 already by talking to Animist Muada.

Thanks

Eatbugs

QuoteI was wondering if he shows on track from outside the caves, is he like the druid/ranger 1.5 only spawns when you get near the area , or on a 2hr up/down spawn like our RcoD turn in?

None of the above - he spawns back there when you talk to Rashara Wrualla after completing 1.5.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

malkor wolfestorm

Thanks for the help ,  I guess he is up for an hour like the RCoD Animist after we spawn him then.

Shirrkarn Ayge

Stays up for 45 mins iirc
SavageSpirit Shirrkarn Ayge - Bertoxx

Clerbot Corenna Shirrez

zumu

also can be immediately respawned, so uptime isnt even an issue.  due to some logistics problems (it can take 65 minutes to get to jpf from pok? apparently...) the gnoll despawned as we were about to engage. i ran back out to rushara, hailed and he came right back.

Raaski Razorclaws

Takes about 5 minutes from PoK to JPF heh, PoK, EF, BB, JPF easy run :).

Panthur

Its an even faster run if your druid ports to Surefall glades  :P

Musogi

what is the resist check on the life tap?

Eatbugs

Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal