Main Menu

Do you think our Epic quest is complete

Started by Tigjer_TR, November 07, 2004, 03:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigjer_TR

After having the designer post 2 times thast the combine is in and working I still do not trust them.
Even if the combine is in the NPC that tells us how the combine is to be done is missing.
I am just asking do you trust the SoE that our quest is completable as it stands

zumu

this is an appropriate forum for the poll, he's asking a question, not directing any particular anger towards any party. i vote yes, we just havent found the npc which will help us -or- the combine has some twist we havent figured out yet.

Dummkopf

I think thats in the correct forum here, knowin how much tig works on the combine its more than legit to ask this question here.

I still think the combine might work, but the container we need is probably not ingame yet.

Gospodar

I'm thinkin ya gotta talk to someone or combine doesnt work. Like with BIC quest, it wouldnt let ya combine successfully unless ya talked to person and got flag  :?
Gospodar the Defender of the Ages

Erollisi Marr - Divine Grace

Dreambringer

I just dont understand why if it IS in game they cant just  add some extra dialogue like, "you must make the totem", "Seek out so and so for assistance". /shrug

zumu

Quote from: DreambringerI just dont understand why if it IS in game they cant just  add some extra dialogue like, "you must make the totem", "Seek out so and so for assistance". /shrug

my guess would be that when this part is finished you'll be able to see a clear connection to some earlier part of the quest text, and we'll all go "o man we shoulda..." theres a clue somewhere is my belief at any rate, we just havent found it, or havent made the connection yet.

Noxdowne Draggout

Shirrkarn Ayge

SavageSpirit Shirrkarn Ayge - Bertoxx

Clerbot Corenna Shirrez

NoxCruor

Quote from: Shirrkarn AygeThats epic 1.5 tho!

Yeah...I was gonna say...do we even KNOW what 2.0 looks like yet?
Khillarri
Dark Beastlord Outcast of Shar Vahl
Sworn Protector of the Nox`Cruor Clan
~Hidden within the night, we follow our Prey.  Surrounded by the darkness we seek our retribution.  Over the centuries, you came for us and sought our destruction after learning the truth.  Now, we come for you and seek your death after centuries of torture.~  Orionus Nox`Cruor

Yllandra

Looks like 1.5 with particle effects =p

NoxCruor

That's it?  Any new stats on it which makes it stand out as 2.0?
Khillarri
Dark Beastlord Outcast of Shar Vahl
Sworn Protector of the Nox`Cruor Clan
~Hidden within the night, we follow our Prey.  Surrounded by the darkness we seek our retribution.  Over the centuries, you came for us and sought our destruction after learning the truth.  Now, we come for you and seek your death after centuries of torture.~  Orionus Nox`Cruor

Dummkopf

Since it should be the best weapon of the expansion i would guess a very good ratio and about 300 hp on it is a sure thing. Around 39/19, 310hp/300mana/end or so (just from what ive seen in MPG/RSS and Anguish).

Shirrkarn Ayge

300hp got to be on the low side.. But I am sure that whatever the stats its gonna be broken ( or is that working as intended? )
SavageSpirit Shirrkarn Ayge - Bertoxx

Clerbot Corenna Shirrez

Dummkopf

You're probably right :)

But at the moment i just dont expect something really good for beastlords as the developers dont have a clue what would be great for this class.

Oh, and if they cant fix the broken 1.5 clicky im sure the 2.0 clicky wont work either. Great work guys, im really impressed.