Main Menu

Takashi or Khati Sha The twisted (a speculation)

Started by Tigjer_TR, November 07, 2004, 08:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigjer_TR

I am thinking that logicaly Takashi or Khati Sha The twisted as he is now known in AC may somehow tie into our Epic 2.0
He would be a perfect big raid mob for us like Quarm is for wizards.
Has anyone raided him post expansion?
Maybe he now drops an extra item that is part of the BST quest.

Volsykat

I think if any raid mob was tied to this, it'd be Khati Sha the Twisted, but that's mainly because I don't know anything about Takashi.
Volsykat Litterbox
66th Feral Lord of Solusek Ro
Sun Clan of Warriors

zumu

i also am unfamiliar with takashi, and im pretty familiar with AC. are you refering to khati sha ?

Eatbugs

Takashi doesn't exist anymore - when they redid AC, he became Khati Sha the Twisted.  It would certainly make sense for Khati Sha to be part of epic 2.0, though...
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

zumu

now to convince 4 groups to come on a 3 hour raid for substandard loot to check a hunch...

Tigjer_TR

Yes It is Khati Sha the Twisted
I have been refering to him as Takhashi for a long time.
And I am unable to get anyone into AC let alone a full guild raid

http//eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=12554

Some info on the mob

zumu

looking at the info im thinking 4 groups np. 2 up 2 down for the life/death part, 4 seems pretty much overkill for the rest. question on that info, how do you pick the right one to kill after the trap door? says there 2 there, pick the correct one and continue script, wrong one and youre done? im not even going to try getting 20+ people to help with this until i can give them better than "ok lets flip a coin now to see if weve wasted our time" ya know?

Khayden

There aren't any other places in the epic where we've had to find items without specific instructions from the NPCs concerned, and I haven't seen any in the other epics either.  (Could be wrong but I really can't think of any.)

I think we have every item and we're lacking something from OoW end game to finish the combine, either a flag, a NPC to talk to, or a specific forge etc to combine in.

Has any class actually completed 2.0 yet?  And has CoA been completely cleared yet?  I think that is probably not a coincidence.  It's also consistent with what the devs are saying IMO.

Khayden
Khayden
75 Barbarian Wildcaller of Mithaniel Marr
Bertoxxulous

Eatbugs

Don't think this was speculation about the step we're presently stuck on, just about what may come next.  :wink:
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Sharrien

Zumu,
 If and when you do attempt to break into Khati Sha's part of the dungeon, put 3 groups in the cage room and only one is needed for the Death Ward.  My guild attempted to get in there once out of curiosity and we killed the Death Ward very quickly but lacked the dps in the cage room to kill all the pops down there quickly enough to make the Life ward targetable before the timer ran out.  Haven't been back to try again since.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

zumu

Quote from: EatbugsDon't think this was speculation about the step we're presently stuck on, just about what may come next.  :wink:

hehehe aye, and for me it remains one of the few scripts ive never done, ive wanted to kill this guy anyways. how can you be a beast and not want to take on khati sha! so i'm hoping its part of 2.0 =))