Main Menu

Help with a sentence, If im right we have the containner

Started by Xennova, November 13, 2004, 01:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xennova

before posting i would just like to confirm im not totally crazy, i have not read ALL info just mainly the sticky so maybe it was try....and if somebody help me collect all those thing i would most likely try that

You must create a totem

that is bound to the wild spirits as well as your own. At one time in their lives,

each elder has had one. We used it to focus the power of our warders to make them stronger and to bond them to our own spirits. It is time for you to take on this labor of life, now that you are well on the path to becoming one with the elders. Are you [prepared] to do this?'

This is pretty much thee first day that i have look a bit in epic 2.0 and i have read the text a few time.But i cant understand a little something.
That is bound for me it means ( Qui as eu un lien wich mean +- That had a relation if that is correct then things seems pretty easy....and i would be a bit scared to do it but im pretty sure that those are not thee hardest item to get back.....

fashion the Shape the totem: this can only be done with 1 of the things that he gave you wood

use this mold with the clay and you will have completed (this mean it is toward the end....

This leaves 4 item.....2 medaillon....blood....essence.....Bound them to thee  wilds spirit= give them to your warder

Let me know if that work

Xennova

Im not sure that those 4 item are the good one to give to your warder so if you try and does not work then  dont blame me

but would like to get confirmation of...

That is bound = That have touch, That had a relation

zumu

great idea, but whos gonna be the one to go through this conversation:

you tell gm_01 "yes, i gave them to my warder, beasts are stuck on epic 2.0 and it seemed like a good idea"

gm_01 tells you "sucks to be you. is there anything else i can help you with today?"

=)

Xennova

then if i would be right i would use

Wood+(medaillon,blood,essence) +clay+mold into a container...

our epic looks pretty much like a old stick with 2 head on each side so printing that shape into clay with thee mold with kind of make form as our Totem....must need to put thee 1.5 in that as well...or something

NoxCruor

Quote from: zumugm_01 tells you "sucks to be you. is there anything else i can help you with today?"

=)

ROFLMAO!
Khillarri
Dark Beastlord Outcast of Shar Vahl
Sworn Protector of the Nox`Cruor Clan
~Hidden within the night, we follow our Prey.  Surrounded by the darkness we seek our retribution.  Over the centuries, you came for us and sought our destruction after learning the truth.  Now, we come for you and seek your death after centuries of torture.~  Orionus Nox`Cruor

Daigyon

"You must create a totem that is bound to the wild spirits as well as your own.
At one time in their lives, each elder has had one. We used it to focus the power of our warders to make them stronger and to bond them to our own spirits. It is time for you to take on this labor of life, now that you are well on the path to becoming one with the elders. Are you [prepared] to do this?"

"There is a creature of dark repute in a realm of winds that holds clay made malleable with magic. Once the shape of a beast is made with it, it can aid us to summon those forms from the wild. We have found a way to refine it to help us summon the strongest and most loyal warders. [There is more] too."

"The two brother grimlings have strengthened beyond our control and are powerful with the help of magic of the wilds. We need the precious metal and magic held in their trinkets and to end their threat."

"You will need to take the clay, the medallion, wood I gave you, and the essence and learn which to craft together. Then, use this mold with the clay and you will have completed your first step. Return to me and tell me that you are finished with this important duty. Be careful."

Has anyone else noticed that there's no mention of blood anywhere in the combine?  I think that means the blood and two medallions have to be somehow put together to get one medallion back.

Maybe try giving the two medallions and the blood to the warder, maybe he gives back one.  It says 'the medallion.'  At worst, the medallions are one of the easiest peices to reaquire and the blood, while it may be a pain, will at least give you something to do rather than just doing endless reps on combines.
There is no knowledge that is not power.
Daigyon
75 Beastlord of Blades of Wrath
Fennin Ro.

NoxCruor

Now, I'm not anywhere NEAR this part of the quest.  Heck, I've just finished with 1.0.  BUT, I've been reading as much as I can on 1.5 and 2.0, and following along very closely and sharing in your frustrations.  Just now, something jumped up at me which may be of use.

Not sure if this was tried before, but...

QuoteAt one time in their lives, each elder has had one.

What happened to it?  Has anybody tried asking the Elders about what happened to their totem?  Maybe ask them how they bound the spirits?

Just thought this might be a clue.  Not sure if it's helpful though.
Khillarri
Dark Beastlord Outcast of Shar Vahl
Sworn Protector of the Nox`Cruor Clan
~Hidden within the night, we follow our Prey.  Surrounded by the darkness we seek our retribution.  Over the centuries, you came for us and sought our destruction after learning the truth.  Now, we come for you and seek your death after centuries of torture.~  Orionus Nox`Cruor