Main Menu

I what to start the epic 2,0 can any help me

Started by wulfquee, January 09, 2005, 05:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wulfquee

I what to start the epic 2,0 can any help me with a walkthru i cant find any link anywere on the internet i only see it have been done now. i only found some info how to do the 2 first parts

thank you all for a greath homepage

Wulfquee out 
[/glow]

Nusa

A walkthrough hasn't been posted yet, although you can piece together quite a bit of stuff from the threads that do exist. The 2.0 was recently completed by at least one, but the final steps haven't been written up yet anywhere that I know of. It may be obvious once we do what we do know...I'm not there yet.

Looking at your magelo I don't see the 1.5 epic which would be an upgrade to your current weapons. 1.5 is a prerequisite for 2.0, so go look at the rather good writeup in the 1.5 epic forum for your starting point.

wulfquee

i am only 1 kill from my epic 1,5 that why i look for info on epic 2,0

photodude716

Unless you are flagged for Anguish there is no point in finding a walkthrough.  I am anguish flagged and still almost given up.  You must kill the warden in Anguish to get a globe of descordant energy to complete the final step to the 2.0.  This is the final piece to every 2.0.  But our basic epic rundown is:
1. medals from grimling colonel/general
2. spirit clay from Plane of Air (PoP)
3. blood from Jagged Pine
4. do the combine w/ other pieces given from Muada
5. fight in Noble's Causeway
6. fight in Bloodfields
7. Anguish
As far as I can tell...thats all we need for 2.0.  And you can find write-ups within the 2.0 discussion forums on each one.  Like I said, unless your guild is Anguish enabled and can kill the warden there is no point in trying to hurry to get this done.

Heemann