Main Menu

subhuman claws

Started by trixbro, December 16, 2009, 12:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trixbro

The new uf wep from boomerang game. Is there a reason its primary only while most of the other weps are flagged for pri and sec, or is this just an oversight?

Blarp

this weapon over all blow, the monks get a 60/19 with a 4 damg focus for ALL h2h wepaons the use making it a 64 damg 19 dely witch BLOWS tower weapons out of the water. not to mento it add's 4 damg to there offhand it if is h2h.

we got FUCked hard core

trixbro

sigh...I know thats the second part.......

rhaug

this weapon completely sucks
lets make it the same as the monk and petition the monks get 60 19  augmented 64 19 with 4 skill damage to primary and secondary focus. http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=109344

they get a weapon better then tower weapons with the focus
and ours you dont even use normally.  http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=85808 its a 55 19 piercer so 59 19 max augmented thats even under the monk ratio unaugmented

Brane

So you want a weapon on par with the weapon of a non-pet class...sure...

Grbage

Quote from: Brane on December 16, 2009, 02:27:33 PM
So you want a weapon on par with the weapon of a non-pet class...sure...

Umm, most h2h weapons are monk/bst useable so not sure where this comment comes from. The difference in dps between the classes is due to skill differences.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

trixbro

I would just like the option of putting our wep in OH like the other classes and wonder if this was an oversight and how to get it corrected. Yes the monk wep is better which is a little puzzling as well.

from allas

Increases the damage you do with hand-to-hand weapons by 4.

I read this as increasing db basically by 4 instead of 4 to wep dmg. Is that correct?

Hzath

I'd rather see it get a pet proc of similar power to the fabled pet weapon.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Grbage

Quote from: Hzath on December 16, 2009, 04:45:46 PM
I'd rather see it get a pet proc of similar power to the fabled pet weapon.

The warrior side of my eq play says no thanks, make it a straight up dd proc please. Push from all the pets each class has from fabled/aa/spells is just insane on raid targets.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

bobokatt1970

Am I missing something -- did a search on Lucy for the Subhuman and the only entry I find is the 19/49 weapon.  There is reference above to 19/55 which I can't find.   It's not a big thing since as a raider I have Crystalos and SOD weapons (and classics too), so the actual weapon is no upgrade to me... was just curious as to the actual link.

Catnip_Inny

its an evolving weapon, there are 5 levels you can evolve it to, well 4 since it starts 1/5 already!

bobokatt1970

Got it -- noticed it now.  So when fully evolved it's the Bestial Ripslice Claws.  I did note it does have +4 hero stats which is brilliant finally for a weapon since none of the ones I have have any heroic stats.

rhaug

seems they will fix this
the monk weapon rules out all other class weapons
they will never accept such a difference
hope ours will be also get 60 19 or so

Martosh

Quote from: Blarp on December 16, 2009, 06:09:13 AM
this weapon over all blow, the monks get a 60/19 with a 4 damg focus for ALL h2h wepaons the use making it a 64 damg 19 dely witch BLOWS tower weapons out of the water. not to mento it add's 4 damg to there offhand it if is h2h.

we got FUCked hard core

Fist of the Master   
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Evolving: Level 5/5
Slot: PRIMARY SECONDARY
Skill: Hand to Hand Atk Delay: 19
DMG: 60 Dmg Bonus: 20 AC: 32
Fire DMG: 2
Skill Add DMG: Flying Kick +13
STR: +29+4 DEX: +29+4 STA: +29+4 CHA: +26+4 WIS: +14 INT: +14 AGI: +29+4 HP: +811
SV FIRE: +34 SV DISEASE: +34 SV COLD: +33 SV MAGIC: +33 SV POISON: +32
Combat Effects: +4 Shielding: +1% Spell Shield: +1% Avoidance: +4 Accuracy: +6 Stun Resist: +1% Strikethrough: +1% DoT Shielding: +1% Attack: +23 HP Regen +3 Damage Shield: +2 Damage Shield Mitigation: +1
Recommended level of 85. Required level of 80.
Effect: Tribunal Strike VI (Combat, Casting Time: Instant)
Focus: Fists of Anger
WT: 0.5 Size: MEDIUM
Class: MNK
Race: HUM IKS DRK
Slot 1, Type 4 (Weapon: General

Soulsunder   
Skill: Hand to Hand Atk Delay: 19
DMG: 62 Dmg Bonus: 20 AC: 45
Corruption DMG: 3
STR: +30 DEX: +25 STA: +35 CHA: +30 WIS: +10 INT: +15 AGI: +45 HP: +1055 MANA: +1010 ENDUR: +1010
SV FIRE: +25 SV DISEASE: +70 SV COLD: +50 SV MAGIC: +65 SV POISON: +45
Combat Effects: +3 Shielding: +3% Spell Shield: +6% Avoidance: +6 Accuracy: +15 Stun Resist: +1% Strikethrough: +3% DoT Shielding: +2% Attack: +25 HP Regen +5 Mana Regeneration: +6
Required level of 85.
Effect: Fiery Strike V (Combat, Casting Time: Instant)
WT: 0.6 Size: MEDIUM
Class: MNK BST
Race: HUM BAR TRL OGR IKS VAH DRK
Slot 1, Type 8 (General: Raid

Hexxt Chitinbreaker's Lessonteacher   
Skill: Hand to Hand Atk Delay: 20
DMG: 66 Dmg Bonus: 20 AC: 44
Corruption DMG: 2
STR: +50 DEX: +50 STA: +25 CHA: +45 WIS: +10 INT: +5 AGI: +15 HP: +1065 MANA: +1025 ENDUR: +1025
SV FIRE: +65 SV DISEASE: +50 SV COLD: +35 SV MAGIC: +50 SV POISON: +55
Combat Effects: +6 Shielding: +4% Spell Shield: +1% Avoidance: +6 Accuracy: +15 Stun Resist: +9% DoT Shielding: +1% Attack: +10 HP Regen +4 Mana Regeneration: +3 Damage Shield: +4
Required level of 85.
Effect: Freezing Strike V (Combat, Casting Time: Instant)
WT: 0.5 Size: MEDIUM
Class: MNK BST
Race: HUM BAR TRL OGR IKS VAH DRK
Slot 1, Type 8 (General: Raid)

why someone with tower gear will use this weapon anyway ???

Nusa

That would depend on the actual (rather than guessed) value of the "Fists of Anger" focus, which presumably doubles in value if the other hand is also using a H2H weapon.

It does seem a bit of an itemization error to have a group weapon in the same ballpark as a raid weapon, especially if this one weapon isn't in line with other weapons from the same source.