Main Menu

subhuman claws

Started by trixbro, December 16, 2009, 12:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trixbro

If you dont mind me derailing your discussion a sec. Is there anyway to get feedback on whether this is supposed to be pri only or just an oversight? I dont know how to get this to the attention of the powers that be.

Sharrien

I'm not sure which dev does items atm, but you could PM one of the correspondents.  On the SOE board, Nolrog said that he would pass any feedback along to the devs.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Khauruk

Quote from: Sharrien on December 17, 2009, 02:34:29 PM
I'm not sure which dev does items atm

Aristo and Ngreth do items now...not sure where they divide the duties though.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

trixbro

Catnip_Inny

yeah im sure raiders will be losing thier minds right now about how close this comes to the high end SoD raid weapons... much like they were about MM loots being so good.  Im sure Sony wont let this one stick around seeing as they are so easy to get.

Inphared

Quote from: Catnip_Inny on December 17, 2009, 06:34:43 PM
yeah im sure raiders will be losing thier minds right now about how close this comes to the high end SoD raid weapons... much like they were about MM loots being so good.  Im sure Sony wont let this one stick around seeing as they are so easy to get.

Not quite, seeing as SoD level gear is obselete now. High end raid gear will still be much much better than group gear.

Blarp

true but we cant do UF and still raiding tower. granted i would take tower weapons over T8/T9 group/ hope the monks take the vender ones as they are better with the focus effect

" Fists of anger

Spell effect Increaess the damgage you do with Hand to hand weapons by 4"

This will effect the other weapon u have if its hand to hand. GOD dam monks!!

Nusa

Some of us can do UF...I did most of the kill quests in Brells solo (with merc). I've killed a few traitors in Cooling Chambers solo. What I can't do is split mobs easily, but if they're already single I can handle them. The trash mobs, anyway.

I've never set foot in Tower (yet), but I have focused on AC...it's over 5K with self and merc buffs, plus a bit more for tribute.

rhaug

also screwed with the effect

the mages get sympathic minion, every time you cast a damaging spell can proc a pet
and also they get a 1500 melee proc

this effect i think is also something for beastlords
we nuke and dot quite a bit and the proc would help us a bit

my feelings are that in these class weapons the differences and usability is too big.
it wont affect top raiders, since they will get quite cool weapons from the uf raids
but for the non tower beasts we are screwed a lot on this.

what could be a quite good weapon becomes quite crappy now

Blarp

*bunnies* ac. i put in over 200 AC worth of augs just to test it in UF. mmax hit whent from 6057 to 6055

Nusa

Your choice. And max hit isn't the way to measure it, so long as you can survive several of them. What you want to know is the change in average mob DPS on you. You could parse it, or just try it. As I said, a single cleric merc is able to keep me up. I do save the defensive disc for bad streaks, but usually don't need it. You can also do things like letting the pet take a few hits or tossing a heal on yourself when you need an extra bit.

Grbage

Quote from: Blarp on December 18, 2009, 10:40:26 PM
*bunnies* ac. i put in over 200 AC worth of augs just to test it in UF. mmax hit whent from 6057 to 6055

Adding on AC lowers the average hit, not the max hit.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Khauruk

Quote from: Grbage on December 18, 2009, 11:24:46 PM
Adding on AC lowers the average hit, not the max hit.

Re-quoted for emphasis.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Blarp

true. i'm still not seeing a bif diff in hits in UQ.  granted i can brake  4900 ac.

Camikazi

Quote from: Blarp on December 20, 2009, 01:50:17 AM
true. i'm still not seeing a bif diff in hits in UQ.  granted i can brake  4900 ac.

There is a reason people hate parsing defensives :) it takes a LONG time to see the benefit of AC, specially if you are already high in the stat to begin with and add some.