Main Menu

2 x ViC vs ViC and 1 other wpn

Started by Aeluder, November 25, 2004, 05:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeluder

Hi,
I'm about to hit 60 (5% to go), and I was just wondering if 2 ViC would be better then 1 ViC and either a Delightful Orb of Forgotten Magic or an Immaculate Elven Dagger. (that's what I have atm) I have 1 ViC, but could prolly get another one fairly easily. Unfortunatly, I can't use the Excel wpn comparison. The stats of the Orb and Dagger can be seen in my magelo if needed.

(edit) - I'm also considering getting a Degderex Flintforged Cudgel (or however it's spelled) One of my friends told me to hold off on buying it, because he can get one for me, but I was thinking of buying it if I see another one for 15 - 18k. The rest are up around 22k +. Am also considering a Soulpiercer, but wasn't sure if I should get one of those.

Thanks,
Aeluder
Aeluder Kensington
64 Beastlord
Communion of Souls
Xegony

Burrix

Seeing you have no AA your DPS would be best of with two VICs

Use the spreadsheet to check yourself if yah want :)
Burrix <Infectus> - Lvl 65 Beastlord on Valon Zek

Aeluder

Thanks for the reply. I would use the spreadsheet, but I can't . I was using a viewer and it wouldn't let me change anything to try comparisons.
Aeluder Kensington
64 Beastlord
Communion of Souls
Xegony

Burrix

The results will change as soon as you're getting AA...

For example:
If you'd get one level of Weapon Affinity the Delightful Orb of Forgotten Magic in main hand would do more DPS, atleast until you'd get a proc augment in your VIC :)

Lots depend on your AA path and the use of Augments.
Burrix <Infectus> - Lvl 65 Beastlord on Valon Zek

Aeluder

Cool, thanks. I'll keep that in mind. Was gonna do AA"s once I hit lvl 62, that  way I can raid with my guild when they go as soon as possible, and it should only take me a few days to hit it as well. Goin first for paragon then will take Weapon affinity and get a Flintforged CUdgel and give the orb back to it's owner hehe.
Aeluder Kensington
64 Beastlord
Communion of Souls
Xegony

Et^Cetera

Quote from: Burrix
If you'd get one level of Weapon Affinity the Delightful Orb of Forgotten Magic in main hand would do more DPS, atleast until you'd get a proc augment in your VIC :)

This situation is very relevent to me, coincidently.

My BST has been "on hold" for the past 3 months but am playing her again now and starting to go for some AA`s again.

I DW 2 Vics at the moment but have a Delightful Orb aswell. But dont plan on buying more than level 1 or 2 of weapon affinity at this time. (going for extended enhancement after WA1)

How many levels of Weapon affinity would it take to make a worthwhile DPS difference.?

I have a 100dd and 50 lifetap procs in the VICS.

Is it even worth moving the augs to the DOoFM?
Cailus EtCetera with her trusty side kick Elllerton
Always lost, somewhere on AB.