Main Menu

2HB or H2H

Started by Akiea, January 30, 2005, 02:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akiea

Which way would you go?

My 2HB is in my current magelo setup and my H2H weapons are in my Rallic pack.

Thanks for you opinions!

Magelo profile is in my sig.

Cherick  Lk'Outgoat
Firiona Vie
Cherick's Magelo

Bengali

Your 2hb setup is better than your hth setup, primarily because of the offhand (I'm assuming) Bone Etched Ulak.  As you get more AAs like sinister strikes and ambidexterity the gap closes, but the 13/20 ratio holds your dual wield setup back.  Once you do get higher level so that you take full advantage of the stats, and also get the dual wield AAs and such, the gap closes enough so that you might want to consider switching to the hth setup for more hps/stats because the dps loss is very small, but that depends on your situation.  If you get a significantly better hth (or 1hb, or 1hp) than the Ulak as you're getting these AAs, then your choice might be pretty easy. :)

This is based on some numbers I plugged into the now-famous DPS Calculator that Coprolith created.  I had to kind of make up an atk number but it doesn't affect the relative comparison.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Akiea

Cherick  Lk'Outgoat
Firiona Vie
Cherick's Magelo

bham

I assume your magelo needs updating. I cant think of any other reason why a 58 would have a weapon that drops in a 69+ zone....

Oh wait, your on FV
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

Akiea

So before the level range was raised to 70 your saying that nobody ever went to the Tower of Solusek Ro?

I think your confused.
Cherick  Lk'Outgoat
Firiona Vie
Cherick's Magelo

Iskandar

I think Bham is referring to your Flamelicked Claws, not the REBB :-)
Wildcaller Iskandar Darkpaw --  80 Beastlord, Cohort Chalybeius, Cazic Thule

"Didn't ya hear? That which doesn't kill you makes ya stronger. So suck it up, OK?" ~C.C.
"That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. That which does kill me I will hunt down after I respawn." ~D.H.

Akiea

ohhhhhhhhhhh

Well ya that one...

I'm on FV  :-D
Cherick  Lk'Outgoat
Firiona Vie
Cherick's Magelo