Main Menu

Celerity from ornate tunic: castable at 55 ?

Started by Aggy, January 19, 2004, 11:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aggy

Is the clickable buff (celerity) form the Tunic of the Khati Sha clickable at 55?

I guess I have too much money to play with (althoguh I work hard at my trader for it - it certainly wan't FREE money!), but I have been looking for a Naranci Crown for some time and can't find one - thinking about buying a tunic if I hit 55 before I find a Crown.

Opinions on the Ornate pants Vs the Ornate Tunic?  I am guessing Iwould wear the pants full time, but prolly not the tunic.

Whatcha all think ?

Atropine_BB

Yes, Celerity would be clickable at lvl 55.

Compared to the PSC you are wearing right now, it is better in almost every aspect.

If you can afford it, buy it... personally I went with the Stonehide Tunic.  Then again, I love my CoN as well so it's a toss up.
Elder Atropine Invictus
Beastlord Bard Ranger || Cleric Druid

KherashFV

Lucy at  http://lucy.allakhazam.com has most if not all click levels, but the tunic is clickable at 50, as is most ornate, but you can only obtain the tunic at 50 if you are playing on the firiona vie server.

Aggy

Thanks for the info!  I have a fungus patch vest in the bank, waiting for me to finish off level 5o.  I think I'll be wearing the fungi most of the time - it suits my playstyle...but having the Ornate tunic w/ celerity accessable at 55 would make shaman/ench/bard optional for LDoN groups with respect to hasting...which would be nice to have as an option in a pinch.