Main Menu

Soloing HS?

Started by Yiktiki, July 27, 2004, 10:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danaconda

Breaking a 2 spawn? Won't be a problem as long as I have a little bit of room. Don't forget, the necro is 54 and breaking spawns is one of his specialties  :wink:  (plus, he's been my main for a looooong time so I know how to play him well).

Now I just have to quest the key for all 3 characters and buy up all the spells I will ever need from OT outpost.

As far as the cleric being low level, I plan on pulling anything within range of my spells, and I won't be using the cleric to paci pull, so his level won't really be much of a hinderance.
Dedlee Beatdown retired
Troll Beastlord of Lanys T'Vyl
(moved onto WoW - Mannoroth server, same name)

Rhaasz

you basically zone on top of the two entrance mobs, so there's no "breaking" them.  crowd control is as close as you can get.  HS is very fun, but i like my teleport hammer and it can take me forever to get out of the boat bottom as an ogre.
Brazzo, L65 Cleric
Rhaasz Oh, L65 Beastlord
Hexxal, L52 Shadow Knight
Grazzo Grubgrabber, L45 Druid

Taiglin

Ok so what is the trick to getting through the east wing boxed with a druid? You kill the first 4, hop through the picture, kill all the mobs in the hallway and then take a right or a left? Last time I took a left I got a 5 pull. To the right and around the bend a bit I got a 6 pull I think. Hate to pet pull as I don't have SM at all. Guess if it resulted in only 1 or 2 mobs though it wouldn't be a problem. Anything I am missing?

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

sarkoril

Don't forget you CAN give your pet 2 Steel Hilted Flint Daggers :twisted:  They are Lore so you can give him 1 at a time as they drop and they do drop frequently now. Having a pet proc'n 625DD's the zone is yours.
Sarkoril Snakehead
65 Iksar Beastlord
Tarew Marr
------------------------
Give me enough medals and I'll win any war.
Napolean Bonaparte