Main Menu

GE - Post Patch

Started by Vidyne, August 11, 2004, 11:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vidyne

Used to get around 1.5~ish % of an aa/kill here before patch.

Now recording 2%/kill solid.

Went from 50-60% at tops in an hour of an aa, to now 70-75% of an aa in an hour.
Tested it for about 30min on the DSP side of GE, near the middle and Grieg's room, the very long rooms is where i solo.  Theres a room there that never has mobs in it, and thats safe spot to sit, and why i solo there.

Flippee

I was wanting to check that out but I only made it into Nurga.  Its 1% AA on LB's and 1.5% on DB's.  Hadnt timed myself yet as far as how much AA per hour but I am curious which will be faster AA GE or Droga.  Sad part is that one lvl 65 can hold down a TON of Gobbo's.  There were only 8 in zone and the Back side near the Nurga zones all the way just past Joepela were wiped out by 5 lvl 65 toons one of which was me.  I hope this place doesnt end up perma-camped as it was one of my favorite places to be by myself.

Liga

Now every moron in the game is heading to Griegs.  I used to be by myself there and I loved it.  24 people in there tonight when I left.  No respect for camps and such because they really arent defined.  As well, it is going to drive down the cost on the rare named dropped items like the Greaves of Obscurity and the Blade of Insanity.  /sigh.  Best I can do is hope it doesnt last long.  Id honestly rather have the less exp and have the zone be quiet and empty than have it turn into BoT lite.

Hereki

April to August - that's 3 to 4 months, assuming they don't forget about hot spots.

Only Nurga was hot spotted, not Droga.  Anyone else noticed that the quest mobs were reset - again!??

Oneiromancer

Quote from: LigaNow every moron in the game is heading to Griegs.  I used to be by myself there and I loved it.  24 people in there tonight when I left.  No respect for camps and such because they really arent defined.  As well, it is going to drive down the cost on the rare named dropped items like the Greaves of Obscurity and the Blade of Insanity.  /sigh.  Best I can do is hope it doesnt last long.  Id honestly rather have the less exp and have the zone be quiet and empty than have it turn into BoT lite.

Heh, that's funny, I was there nearly every night for a few weeks helping my wizard and necromancer friends level and I rarely saw anyone else there at all.  Maybe that was before you moved to KB, or you never soloed when I was on, hehe.

On the bright side, Torgiran is less likely to have people in it.  I've been doing Riwwi with Virtue or Torgiran without anyway, so having GE a hot spot doesn't affect me as much as it would have before.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Zashir Swiftpaw

Sigh, Nurga had 60ish people in it last night.  Have to find a new playground.

Hereki

I am sort of max ally in Chardok, and was killing in Chardok B today and the last couple of days.  It was a real hoot in Chardok!  I haven't seen so many corpses since Crushbone actually had newbies in it.  I sent my druid in to port out some guy who was frozen in place - directly in front of the B zone in, which he didn't realise.

Liga

I wish I could get to Chardok B safely.  I dont know my way around very much(I was a seb child) and there are a mix of undead and live mobs.  Id like to get my Chardok faction up so I can safely walk to the Vocal Cords camp and get some of those for voice graft :p.

Hereki

Kill in Nurga or Droga for exp, then - but it will take a couple of weeks.

Catgal

Kill all the sarnak for RoS faction =P

JillieMT

You can also buy mt. death mineral salts in bazaar and hand them in to Herald Telcha two at a time for faction.

You can also buy green goblin skin and hand them to him one at a time for faction.
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Barbii

Nurga is still fairly quiet on Xev, I spent a couple hours there last night and could clear all the way from the Pruckib cave through the Malam camp and down the hall a bit before repops. XP is just over 2% for dark blues and 1% for light blues. Kill rate is better than Grieg's, though, and slightly more cash. Even without full defensive AAs, the only time I have to heal myself is when my puppy doesn't take the HTs like he's supposed to.  :wink:
Astran, 100 Beastlord of Pain and Glory, Vox server

nostrilman

There was an entire month where I would see a total of 4 or 5 other people in a day while I was AAing in GE.  Man, I'm going to hate having to wait 3 months for the piles of people that are in there to go away!
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/nostrilman/sig_image.jpg" usemap="#characters" border="0">

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/profile.html?381386" target="_BLANK">
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/profile.html?379470" target="_BLANK">
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/profile.html?379458" target="_BLANK">