Main Menu

Harbinger's Spire soloing/spawns

Started by Quezic Grahl, September 27, 2004, 09:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oneiromancer

You're only going to find the in-game-style maps, probably.  Mapfiend does let you make PDF files of the maps for various zones, that might help.  Or just draw a sketch out and scan it yourself, that would make the various floors of the spire easier to read.  :)

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Tenal

Loyal Servant Ziym is in 11 spawn room... first on left.... is behind medic to right.
Tenal Predator
[/url]

Incite

Quote from: SlynnxBeen having a blast in here solo, duo, and in full groups for the past week.  Since it is usually empty it is possible to just pull the named / PH's and clear 5-6 spots in a cycle.  With a group (4 BL's a Wiz and a Druid) we just rushed each of the mine rooms (except for the medic) and killed with wild abandon keeping 8 or 9 named spots poping while getting decent exp.  Have made several friends by /OOC'ing the Regen and FT augs, duplicate loot, etc   :)

There are a few named listed on Allah's that I havent been able to locate yet and am hoping someone here has seen them and can give directions.  

Specifically:

> Loyal Servant Ziym
> The Prime Mover
> Girplan Architect
> Foreman Guppu
> Taskmaster Yarln

If anyone knows where these badboys are please let me know.  

Also, if anyone knows where an offline map of this place is I will gladly label the PH locations that I know and post a copy.  Is easier to see where to go than to read directions in text format.

I can help with some of these.  Send me a tell.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=993776">http://www.border.plus.com/images/Incite1.jpg">

No bounce, no play.

Eatbugs

I gave up on Discordlings in this zone solo, except for the wandering ones that can add when you're pulling named.  Their Discordling Leap proc (3 tick 350/tick DoT, -250 MR check) increases their dps to the point where they're serious undercons - not really worth the time and trouble.  Wish I had a chain-castable DoT that did 1050 damage in three ticks...  :P
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Hrann

I just killed Toiler Opanin and got Corroded Girplan Wristguard, rather than corroded leather wristband, so that might have been a typo...  Other than that, great guide, thanks!

Hrann

Has anyone gotten the FT1 aug from Opanin lately?  I've gotten 5 corroded wristguards so far, and I'm worried that maybe the wrist item got changed and they took away the aug...