Main Menu

65BST / 58DRU What would be an optimal place for farming?

Started by Badtodah Khtulu, October 19, 2004, 05:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badtodah Khtulu

Maxxed out for solo I end up with about 6.1k or 6.2k selfbuffed with Conviction and like 5.7k-ish with Virtue.  My goal here is to farm for either cash or loot,  EXP is a bonus but thats not of any concern at this time.  Anyone have any suggestions of where to farm?  I've thought of places to go, but I would also like to get other peoples opinions about this.  Any information is greatly appriciated and I thank you for your time =)
Hi.... ill tihnk of something to put here, eventually.

Kanne

Droga
Acrylia Caverns
Grieg's End

All 3 are great for loot with exp as well.  Personally, I go with Droga, but don't forget to snare.  You can research all 3 in the hunting guides on these forums, and all 3 are fairly easy to move around in with invis.

Badtodah Khtulu

Hi.... ill tihnk of something to put here, eventually.

Sharrien

Plane of Hate is a great spot also for a beast/druid duo.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Coarse

In case nobody mentioned this to you....farming items in new expansions is the way to go.  OOW lost alittle of its lustor by now but it is still relatively "new" and items like augments and runes sell very well.  a few thousand plat for a +4 augment of just about any type.
You could easily duo with your bst / dru in OOW zones starting in draniks and working your way up...killing for augments and faction.
Once you have the faction you can upgrade gear via quests and not have to wrry so much about paying $ for it.  You can focus on buying all the spells for the druid / bst.

Aeshmal

Bloodfields zone in. Two rooms of mobs dark blue at 68, reasonable exp, and a very high cash gem drop rate. They can also drop any of the +4 stat boosting augments, which both sell very well and can be made into extremely powerful augments by a good tradeskilling shaman or rogue.

Oneiromancer

About Bloodfields...do the dragorns at zone-in screw up the OoW armor quest faction, which I think is Dragorn Loyalists?  If so I'd rather hunt somewhere deeper in the zone...know of any good spots fighting the Muramite mobs instead?

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Nimbin

QuoteAbout Bloodfields...do the dragorns at zone-in screw up the OoW armor quest faction, which I think is Dragorn Loyalists?

I have yet to find dragorns the lower faction with Loyalists.  I do find that Children faction goes down but since I have that near max anyway, its never a problem to raise back up but I also don't know what mobs are on Children faction so not sure of any implications.

I usually solo out near the armor quest guys, there is a named stone worker and another named ukun that roams by.  The end of the valley never gets wanderers so its very safe.  It's fun to duo out further a little bit with mage/paly and just take on as many mobs as you can.  (the kill 1 mob rinse/repeat can get a litte plain)

Decent cash/aug/equip drops for selling and even quest pieces to raise faction faster.