Main Menu

BL 70 and Dru 68

Started by Firriann, November 26, 2004, 07:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firriann

Hi, a friend and I have been trying to find places where we can duo successfully that gives us decent xp, the druid for regular and I for AAs. She has no flags at all so that limits the choices to unkey'd / unflag zones. We did BoT but the xp is tedious. We tried Vxed but my dots break root due to the DD element. We do NC on occasion and like BoT, it gets tedious fast. We both hate to group and enjoy the duo'ing we can do.  I'd like some suggestions as to where else we could get some decent xp for the both of us.
I didnt post in the 70's hunting part due to one of the duo not being 70 :-)

Here's my magelo, nothing totally uber.. :  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=932193

Thanks for any advices.
Firriann Tailchaser - 72 Beasty
Lynia Tsukikage - 75 Ranja
The Tribunal Server

Coarse

I have a 69 druid and 68 beastlord so I have a little experience with this duo.   I would suggest Wall of Slaughter  in the murkglider cave to the Northeast of the zone in.   It is a nice little circle and they are all singlepullable except 1 that will need a harmony.
You can duo them very easily with your combo...get kei and the druid will be a good dps addition as well as the healer.
One nice thing about that spot is that you can easily snipe dps off the lfg list or broadcasting in zone and have them come join you.
Getting a "real" tank is useless in that cave as the mobs only hit for 600 and dps is the key to that camp.
If you're sticking to duo just slowly move your way into cave and port out when you get bored.
It will be tedious as well but all the monsters are level 65 and there is a chance at augments dropping...seeping murk fluid for the faction quest and I believe one of the items needed to upgrade augments drops there as well.

Firriann

Thanks. Glad to hear there can be other places. Now to give the boot to the necro's perma camping there! :-p

For the seeping murk fluid, it's pretty useless for both druid and I. We're both ally with loyalists (countless hours of dranik scar killing for augment *sighs*).  

If xp is better then BoT or NC, we might try it. Thanks again Coarse :-)
Firriann Tailchaser - 72 Beasty
Lynia Tsukikage - 75 Ranja
The Tribunal Server

zaab

Doing the Fire pit instance in DS is also easy and good exp.  You will need a third to get the instance, but then he can drop out.  You can stay inside as long as you want.  Mobs are lvl 66, and the druid can keep up with heals fine.  The first 6 mobs are single pulls, pulling back to zi, and depending on your dps, you may just stay at zi and pull the same 6 over and over.  I duo with my 66 druid, and get 8% AA at 70 ungrouped, and 4-5% grouped.  Druid gets a bit more when grouped.

Nice thing about the DS instances is that you can pop out to get kei or whatever, and just go back in.