Main Menu

Best Vendor loot Solo Spot?

Started by Vidyne, December 02, 2004, 05:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vidyne

Looking for quick cash when lfg dries up.

Almost nothing from Inner AC ever sells in bazaar anymore, and if it does, it barely sells for half what it used to.

So im looking for somewhere i dont hve to wait a week for the item to sell.

Have heard Sebillis, among others, just looking for any suggestions/advice.

I know, OoW > all for money, but there are times you cant get an oow group, and sadly, even the GREENIES in DS tear my rear apart if they come more than 2.  Thats no lie, that proc is just insane when it happens 3-4 times in a row.  A group would have to be insane(mid 50s) to exp in Dranik's Scar... there are SO many easier places to exp.

OoW is nice, and I love getting the 30k+ loot from it, but it just dont happen that often.

Basically just looking for anyplace that has baz loot that sells for more than 5k easily, or vendor loot i can sell instantly.

I remember HS having some mask that sold for 10k, dunno if it stil does.

Firriann

I do Veksar occasionally. it's not the best place i found but it's not too bad. i dont know how it is on your server but on tribunal it's fairly empty usually. sometimes will have 1 necro soloing the shops but you can go and head a bit deeper in. Oh yeah, carry some IvU potions. will save you time from killing lots of the undeads.

have fun
Firriann Tailchaser - 72 Beasty
Lynia Tsukikage - 75 Ranja
The Tribunal Server

Koullyn

An excellent place for quick cash is Droga. All of the mobs drop 14pp + and they drops lots of vender fodder such as gems. You can also make named runs pretty easily in the upper parts of the dungeon to get bazaar junk. In an hour I usually would come out with 2-3k worth of pp+gems+items.
-- Retired Level 70 Beastlord --
http://www.wowgamers.com
http://www.wwm.net

Vidyne

Droga and Veksar were thoughts, but I couldnt remember much about them.

However now im 222 smithing, and I may spend time farming Swirling Shadows as well :(

My mask of Obteneation or whatever from Howling Stones isnt selling, depsite being half the price others are selling for in bazaar.

Nor are my Gravedigger Arms.

But money is ok for now, got about 6k, and not buying anything else in the future besides runes or maybe one of those new oow super augs.

Tastian

Hehe droga is still paying for my tribute effects.  8P

The PP is solid and you can just mow through lots of the goblins depending on where you choose to hunt.  Last few times I went I just took a lap around the zone (it was empty as usual) looking for named, sniped the PHs, then cleared the big room that branches off toward runri area or toward king, and cleared the 4 named in that area and all the trash nearby.  All lb/db with low dmg output and low hps too.  Their casters are very skilled at hitting kei with their dispells lol, but all I ever used it for was extra nuking anyway so not a huge deal.  When done I'd recheck the phs I cleared and then head out.  Like kasp said could easily make a couple k and usually a drop or two as well.  

Market is really icky on a lot of servers from what I've seen and that's why I lean toward pp/gem drops over the item drops.  Seems like most items are either only selling for a couple k or they cost 200k+  with very little inbetween.  Can get lucky on item drops sometimes and have a great day, but the coin/gem drops can help supplement the ole income when the drops either aren't dropping or aren't selling.  *shrugs*

Kuroii

I was hunting in S.Seru getting a Vex thal shard and I found the guards in the surrounding walls seemed to getting paid very nicely. In a 1 hour shard hunt i think i pulled in about 2500pp in coin and Finesteel.

Fornax

I know this thread is old. However, I'll go ahead and post some input :)

Plane of Hate is an excellent spot to get cash. Why?

The mobs near the "Maestro's Cathedral".

Each mob has a chance to drop class specific armors that can go toward guild masters in PoK, they'll give you a pretty gem worth a few, whatever the amount is.

These mobs also drop 5 - 20pp per looting session.

Another reason, they also have chances to drop gems themselves.

Finally, those silly rangers, mages, shadowknights, and enchanters are always looking for epic drops. This is an excellent spot to divulge into getting MQ drops. I've made quite a handsome amount of cash when I actually think of farming here.

Obviously, MQ's are different on different servers. Use caution though, don't sell too high else you'll never be able to sell them.
Fornax - Luclin(Veeshan)
75 Arch-Animist

Stanos7th

One of the smartest ways to earn plat with the implementation of /barter is to farm tradeskill goods. 

Basically, checker /barter and see what people are buying for a good price (200 - 400pp/ea.), and go farm it.  Stay away from the OoW/GoD/PoP stuff, look for the Kunark/Velious/Luclin (low end) drops that people just don't want to bother gathering and drop off easy kills (for today's power level). 

From personal experience, I located a buyer in /barter that was paying 200pp per Holgresh Fur and was purchasing up to 100 furs.  A hour and a half stay in WL netted me approximately 10k.  No exp, however that was not the purpose.  Easy kills, easy platinum. 

-Stanos
7th Hammer

sierf

i agree with Stanos7th. barter has become my cash cow as of late. people are too lazy to go back to old zones and farm stuff. sometimes you get a really good price for ridiculously easy farms. i've never been one to use bazaar much. i hunt for vendor fodder most of the time. gems and random junk mostly. from what you said though, droga seems to be one of your better options.
Sierf
Son of Cazic