Main Menu

69 Solo ?

Started by Tatter, February 11, 2005, 02:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grbage

I've been messing around in the new DoN zones and experience is good. Spent most my time in stillmoon and with 100% regular experience I am seeing actual gain per session. Also been grabbing population control task (kill 20) before heading in. This gives a little PP and experience while working your faction. Most the mobs have a DS and run at sow+ speed but hitting with annul twice before slowing takes it out of most of them.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Grbage

Forgot to add that the mobs are a LB/DB mix at 69 and all DB at 68.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Gunzak

Problem I have had is without a snare mobs in Stillmoon can sometimes cause huge trains when they run off.  I think that once I get Hobble they will be more doable.  At 68 they are about 4-5 kills per 1% reg.
Currently I have been doing Greigs End.  I can kill 15 before repops and usually have 2-3 min to recast any buffs that drop.  To speed things up I just use tribute regen/ft/haste and then kill the named to tribute their loot.  This way I get good exp and end up with as much or more tribute as when I arrived.  At 68 I believe its 8-10 kills per 1% reg so not great but doable.