Main Menu

Best Spot to Date

Started by Peteums, May 20, 2005, 03:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peteums

Ok I decided to check out hot spots. Best XP so far soloing considering how quick the mobs are to kill is The hole. The XP is roughly 3-4% per kill, for very easy Dark Blue mobs in the lower areas. Just stay away from Gargoyles they don;t hit to hard but becasue they can't be slowed, they will make quick work of you if you get an add. Great Place for soloing but lots of adds if careless. You can easily(I stress easily) get an AA in 1 hour from time that you actually setup camp in the basement. If you have good dps and can hardcore grind you could easily do 1 aa in 45 min here.

Mahes

I prefer the beach area.  Little romantic dinner at the Raintree, then a nice moonlit walk around the beaches of Anastasia.  Maybe grab a bottle of wine and a blanket and see where it goes...

:mrgreen: I don't want to waste my time,
if you want to be a friend of mine,
I want to hold you tight, love you right,
put good feelin' in your night.   :mrgreen:

:-P

Peteums

OMG LOL! I meant to this date hehe

JillieMT

I just may try this out, thank ya! Haven't been in The Hole for ages... and now that we can just zap back to our Home City the next play session, its possible to go just about anywhere to hunt nowadays. :)
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

r06ue1

Have not tried the mobs in the bottom solo yet but was solo'ing the rats and old city ghosts at 60.  What does one solo at 65?  The Gargs and Constructs in the tunnels at the bottom? 

Urgubal of Firiona Vie
Level 65 Troll Beastlord

Gunzak

Is this still a good spot at 70?  I remember bringing my necro here and doing the entrance mobs till 53 then the giant stone guys till 55 down at the bottom.  I have only gone into the lower areas during a raid a long time ago.  If I can't find a group, which is rare, I head off to GE but if this is still good experience that I am willing to check it out.

Gunzak

Ok I tried the Hole and went own as far as I could go.  Only found light blues and a ton of greens.  Definetely not worth the effort at level 70 but probly great at 68.

ignignokt

Where exactly are you killing at 65 and making 4% a kill?

I haven't been down there in a long time (two years... on my old main) I'm assuming you mean the constructs?

Thanks,

Ignignokt

Bibble

There are 3 parts of the city once you get past the earth pets. First part is destroyed, second is ruins, and third is broken. Broken mobs are up to lvl 56-58, ruins are 51-53, and I don't know what the destroyed are. They are all lb at 65, and not worth the effort. Ruins are about 3% AA per kill, and blue. I can get an aa in close to an hour with nonstop pulling boxing a cleric. The bad part is there is no safe area. Lots of places were you get 2. Every area has a roaming guard that is on about a 5-10 minute repop. Good thing is the guard that roams the ruins area is light blue, and can barely hit me. I would not try the blue area at 65 alone. The light blue don't even give 1% aa, but go down very fast.
I have killed the broken mobs with a cleric with me, and it did not seem to give more exp, than ruined.
Predator Bibble Bipp - 70 - Beastlord - Maelin Starpyre(vazaelle)

Uktabi

can you still get in here without a Key?
i remember you used to be able to swim in if you shrunk
so the ruins is that the big hole after you get out of the tunnel entrance ?

sicshift

Quote from: Uktabi on January 25, 2006, 06:57:50 PM
can you still get in here without a Key?
i remember you used to be able to swim in if you shrunk
so the ruins is that the big hole after you get out of the tunnel entrance ?

yes you can still get in without a key by shrinking. the big hole you are referring to is where the massive constructs are. the city is further down.