Main Menu

Spliting 65 into its own forum section

Started by Sephris, May 29, 2005, 03:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephris

Hello, I'm a level 69 beastlord on Fennin Ro (for now) and i scroll these forums a lot, mainly the 65-69 section since i have spent about 3/4 of my carear as a beastlord in that level range.  A good portion of the threads i pass right by because they are geared toward level 65 leveling/AAing.  On my server, level 65 is a very common spot for most classes to stop and AA because it is so easy since a good number of expansions are geared toward that level range and you do not need a full group in a heavily camped zone to get an AA every hour at least.

I wanted to suggest that maybe we make a forum for level 65 alone where all the Best places to level/AA at 65' can go.  i understand that the level 65 has already been split from the 61-65 forum (i think thats right) because it was so different then the previous 4 levels.  well i believe that from level 66-69 is just as different if not more based on the huge skill (mainly gear) level that is required to hunt in certain spots. This is more of a convenience then a problem, but i believe it would be a great help.

Just wanted to put the idea out there

Thanks for  your time and reading my post

Sephris

JillieMT

Hehe, nah. It isn't like the forum is getting flooded these days.  :-D
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio